The "I fucking hate flying" mix CD-R

JayKeeley said:
I always remember not being able to sleep the night before because of all the excitement of going on the plane -- sometimes that was more exciting than the holiday itself.
That's like being more excited to put the condom on before slippin' it to her than the nasty itself! :loco:

Enjoy your stay in Manhattan, and I hope the music helps ease your tubrulence, although some of those selections (Ulver, Mithras, Kayo Dot) would cause me disturbing images being listened to while drifting in open air. Of course, I haven't boarded an airplane in over a decade, so I wouldn't know what would sound right.

JayKeeley said:
Funny thing is, I have a fear of heights. :loco: But that only kicks in when I'm standing somewhere high up in the open, like a 12 foot ladder!

I think its not so much that people have a fear of heights, but they have a fear of falling

fotmbm said:
Fear of falling? How wimpy.
Winnar. :tickled:

I may make a second Atrac CD-R tonight, especially after remembering how relaxing Empyrium - Where At Night the Wood Grouse Plays is, and how much ass Danzig 4p kicks.

My guitarist and I were supposed to lay down some tracks this past Friday but it never happened (we got drunk instead). This is the email I just received:
the vocalist in my band said:
You're taking off or something? I'll bet you fucks never jammed either. See, that's going to be your legacy when you get croaked. "That was the last we heard from Nad. It was often claimed that he played more wuss on bass than many a chode, yet the only recording that persists is some droning shit we found on his computer while looking for jpegs of sick shit to put next to his hoebituary."
:lol:

Borat ruled last night when he was trying to get a job

hehe .. was it the one when he describes to the recruiter his days as a cow masturbator ... and how he is the only one that can handle 2 cows at the same time????? :D

the Bruno segment was classic too .. leading all those wrestlers along and then telling them he was with a gay Austrian TV show ..

omg lolz teh volomue 2

Empyrium - Where at Night the Wood Grouse Plays
Empyrium - Weiland
October Falls - Tuoni
Opeth - Damnation
Burzum - Hvis Lyst Tar Oss
Drudkh - Autumn Aurora
Katatonia - Brave Murder Day
Steely Dan - Aja
maudlin of the Well - Bath
maudlin of the Well - Leaving Your Body Map
Pearl Jam - Ten
Tool - ÆNIMA
A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step
U2 - The Joshua Tree
Live - Throwing Copper
Supertramp - Crime of the Century
Supertramp - Breakfast in America
Primus - Sailing the Seas of Cheese
The Les Claypool Frog Brigade - Purple Onion
Rollins Band - Weight
Pantera - Vulgar Display of Power
Pantera - Far Beyond Driven
Sepultura - Chaos A.D.
Sepultura - Roots
White Zombie - Astrocreep: 2000 songs of love, destruction, and other synthetic delusions of the Electric Head
The Orb's Adventures Beyond The Ultraworld

haha ... as I write this the Nadster is probably in the air getting drunk and grabbing some stewies ass listening to Kyuss.

Empyrium made flying very easy, then Tool - ÆNIMA made me forget where the fuck I was. I was pissed that I didn't make these CD-Rs in MP3 format because my rent-a-heap from Texas to California had a kickass stereo including MP3 playback! So I listened to Danzig 4p, the new Megadeth, some Queens of the Stone Age bootleg, and the new John Frusciante album several times each. :D

For the record I stayed completely sober the first two flights and was only nervous for a 10 minute bout of turbulence on the first one, then the third flight I had some vodka and was a nervous wreck the whole time. Odd.