The Illegal Immigrants are Restless

our media is a FUCKING JOKE. BBC news is available on PBS but something like 0.0000003% of households watch it. the VAST majority of americans are busy watching American Idol as opposed to reading "Foreign Policy". some 50,000,000 people voted on a recent show

I just had to take anti terrorism refresher training. We are actually taught to NOT wear stuff like this:
sec1.jpg

And I love the organizations who sell stuff like these desert hats and claim that by buying them you're "supporting the troops."
hat_montage_2.jpg

bwahahahahahahah @ lizard!! one of your best posts EVUR!!!
please tell me the bottom pic isnt real (i realize the quotes arent real)

that was an actual ad from newsmax, which is the same "news" outlet that is peddling the Ancient Christian Fighting Techniques thing. So if you're a trust fund preppie and don't have to join the military to fund your education or get out of Defunctcoalmine, WV, you can spend $10 bucks and "support the troops" but in actuality be funding newsmax weenies.

Edit: bwaahahahaha they're still selling them
http://www.newsmaxstore.com/nms/sho...oglineid=1&Product_ID=2060&CATID=9&GroupID=12

wh00t
they're actually selling this tee shirt:
elvis_nixon_l.jpg

which if you've ever read about it, is hilarious, cause nixon didn't even really know who elvis was but was talked into the photo op by his staff.

Plus, check out the picture: you tell me Elvis wasn't stoned out of his mind here.
5364_18.jpg

ironically enough, elvis wrote the white house saying he wanted to aid in the war against drug abuse:loco: :kickass: :lol:

elvis is fucking destroyed in that pic.
also, i absolutely loathe trust fund preppies who think it's "kitschy kool" to "support the troops". actually, i loathe anyone who takes themselves seriously and have never seen combat or done anything worthwhile whatsoever (ie fucking hollywood actor types)