The Illegal Immigrants are Restless

so what happened today? some beaner restaurants didnt open and there was less traffic. :kickass: LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!

JayKeeley said:
I actually took the day off work today.

It's a total coincidence, I swear. :loco:
hahaha

Yeah my company has 2 buildings (well, now 4 since we merged, but I still don't know shit about that half because everyone is kept in the dark :rolleyes: ), and yeah. One building was shut down because 90% of the workers didn't show up today. Long term financial impact remains to be seen but obviously short term is effected. Home Depots were closed because nobody was shopping at them since day laboUroUrs weren't around to get hired. It's not just Jose's Taco Stand that closed today.

10 yrs ago the starting pay for a fork lift operator was around $14

Today it's around 6.75. Get the fuck out of this country you brown roaches, so tax paying citizens can have opportunities they once had.

So what happens if these spics get amnesty and are sent on the path towards citizenship? Instead of being paid a dollar a bushel, they get paid 6.75 for orange picking. Watch as the cost of produce skyrockets like a Profanity post count. And what is to stop other filthy dirty mojado's from hopping the borders and claiming "hey holmes, I've biin here 10 yeers." There's no fucking documentation. Deport these spics, and imprison the criminal employers who hire them. Fuck the economic impact.

once again i have to wonder why i did not see one single beat down of someone waving a MEXICAN FLAG around.
WTF?!?!?!

i dunno, everytime somebody anywhere mentions not outright TRYING to screw everyone including your family out of money to get ahead you yanks tend to go "OMFG what is this, CANADA?"

So i just assumed you guys have a phobia of and nightmares about becoming canada.

in canada, the gas stations are called petrol stations and the units are in liters. further, some guy pumps the gas. i found all this to be disconcerting.

Reign in Acai said:
So what happens if these spics get amnesty and are sent on the path towards citizenship? Instead of being paid a dollar a bushel, they get paid 6.75 for orange picking. Watch as the cost of produce skyrockets like a Profanity post count. And what is to stop other filthy dirty mojado's from hopping the borders and claiming "hey holmes, I've biin here 10 yeers." There's no fucking documentation. Deport these spics, and imprison the criminal employers who hire them. Fuck the economic impact.
prepare for dissapointment, mein freund. Bush is in bed with Fox and personally favors amnesty.

dorian gray said:
in canada, the gas stations are called petrol stations and the units are in liters. further, some guy pumps the gas. i found all this to be disconcerting.

Someone is scared of the metric system :lol:
It makes so much more sense you dont have to know fractions, furlongs, yards etc. everything is relative to each other
10millimeters = 1 centemeter
100centimeters = 1 metre
1000 metres = 1 kilometer and so on the same goes with measuring liquids but with liters instead of meters. Can someone tell me how imperial is supposed to work?