The Illegal Immigrants are Restless

the problem is the same people who are most opposed to illegal immigration are friendly towards big business

NADatar said:
Yeah that's what I mean, if the employers refused to employee illegals, the problem is solved, and I mean instantly.

I don't know why people who oppose immigrants working (legal or otherwise) aren't going after the center of the problem: companies who hire them.

Employers stop hiring illegals -> illegals can't work -> illegals vacate

It's simple.

Agreed completely...people have to understand this before riots starting breaking out and the minutemen start shooting anyone with a Mexican accent at random and Bush does something incredibly stupid in response...

Mormagil said:
the problem is the same people who are most opposed to illegal immigration are friendly towards big business
Yep, it's like MAN I HATE ORCS and then building an Orc-breeding farm like Saruman.

haha whaaa?
meanwhile calfornia goes down the tubes because illegal immigrants have bankrupted the school system and the medical system.
cheers!

This is one of those issues that gets more complex the deeper you go.

See, that's why Bush privately wants to continue the Reagan legacy of amnesty, not just cause repubs view Reagan as a god, but more importantly, who tends to contribute to the republican party? In part, businesmen who make a shitload of profit hiring illegals but can get away with paying no benefits.

Reign in Acai said:
Are Dorian, J, and Doomcifer the only people with common sense around here? This forum makes me want to puke sometimes.
Tell me what is wrong with my solution, because I want to know. I mean at least I present an argument on your side of getting rid of them. :loco:

There's also the factor that the only issue that generally sways Mexican/Latin American immigrants towards voting liberal/democrat is immigration. The majority of them are distrustful of government and Catholic (thusly agreeing with many of the values endorsed by Christian Conservatives) so, should Republicans come out more in favor of that group, they guarantee themselves a large potential number in the hispanic populations that are citizens (and those who will eventually become legal citizens).

Oh no I agree with the whole "stop the employers" deal. I just hate the fact that you approve of filthy, dirty, greasy, uneducated, ignorant, dirty, slimey, no speaky english, dirty fucking mexicans invading the homeland my ancestors killed entire tribes to conquer. Makes me batty sir. :)

actually Mexicans are pretty clean people ...

why do people in middle America always show so much concern about things that usually and ultimatelly do not affect them?

Reign in Acai said:
Oh no I agree with the whole "stop the employers" deal. I just hate the fact that you approve of filthy, dirty, greasy, uneducated, ignorant, dirty, slimey, no speaky english, dirty fucking mexicans invading the homeland my ancestors killed entire tribes to conquer. Makes me batty sir. :)
Okay, that's cool then. Fact of the matter is I'm not even that big of a fan of Smexicans other than their food, haha. I just don't think my inherent racism should dictate public policy is all.

lurch70 said:
why do people in middle America always show so much concern about things that usually and ultimatelly do not affect them?
haha, it's like the people in Kansas who phone in to California news channels to say "hey I felt your earthquake!"

NADatar said:
haha, it's like the people in Kansas who phone in to California news channels to say "hey I felt your earthquake!"

Yeah, and it's like all these spineless, lay on their ass Americans who don't give a damn about anything until it finally, directly affects them. :mad: