The Illegal Immigrants are Restless

Doomcifer said:
I want you're Jack Black look-a-like ass on my side. :lol:

im serious. Force, power, violence is the only way to fix this. Take the fucking troops out of bullshit iraq, have them come back home and work here, getting the fucking illegals out of our fucking country!
bus, train... I dont give a shit.

Krigloch the Furry-ass said:
im ready for a civil war or some shit. changes need to be made now.

You do know that if this war were to take place, you wouldn't be able to "level" yourself simply by eating a macaroni n cheese MRE right?

Doomcifer said:
Yeah, and it's like all these spineless, lay on their ass Americans who don't give a damn about anything until it finally, directly affects them. :mad:
I live in SoCal fucko! :lol:

I'm riding out of here on a tostada shaped raft one day. Where did you consider moving to Mr Adrian? I'm looking into Calgary and the Pacific Northwest as potential sites for my tomb.

hahaha

By 30, which is just under 3 years from now. Unless my parents move before then, in which case I'll follow them to their 90 acre plot of land in Idaho (or wherever they end up) and build a pleasure palace across the farm. Seattle is probably my best bet solo, either that or Vancouver if I really fly the coop. Somewhere near the west coast either way.

yeah, don't come to NY if you want to save money and live well ... unless you are planning to slave away 12 hours a day for like ... forever.

lurch70 said:
actually Mexicans are pretty clean people ...

why do people in middle America always show so much concern about things that usually and ultimatelly do not affect them?

clean? not the ones I've seen. hell, i just went to the local gas station to get a lotto ticket, and some spics were sittng there in a beat-up pick up drinking a beer and talking mexican talk. chances are they dont belong here. they loiter, and they piss me off when they stare at my wife.

m not sure if you include texas in middle america, but beaners are everywhere here. shit man, san antonio is like 90% spic. i guess they're going to the place where they actually won a battle.

1375711647_lh37822nk.jpg

J. said:
clean? not the ones I've seen. hell, i just went to the local gas station to get a lotto ticket, and some spics were sittng there in a beat-up pick up drinking a beer and talking mexican talk. chances are they dont belong here. they loiter, and they piss me off when they stare at my wife.

Yeah, this is one of the big fucking problems I have with a number of mexicanos. They'll yell shit at women (usually Spanish, occasionlly in english) when they see them, and if they're with men, they'll stare. They drink shit beer, too, and I tell you, nothing evokes my hostility faster than that GODDAMN Mexican polka music they play.

J. said:
and they piss me off when they stare at my wife.
:lol: :lol: :lol: persons of central american descent *do* like to stare dont they?! i thought i was the only person who noticed this. haha my wife wont go out on the back porch because she doesnt feel like being stared at by the "mexicans" who are working on the construction project.

hahah ... from my experience its not the Mexican's that do this ... the NY Mexicans are pretty reserved ...

Puerto Ricans on the other hand ...