The Invisibility Thread

I'm visible because I like knowing I'm here all the time and have no other life........

damn.

~kov.

And rus, you'll get a girl. Come to America. American girls love british guys. Maybe you'll meet four hotties in a bar and get to sleep over their place in their only bed with them...

or not.

-why are you invisible? How long have you been like that? Ever thought about becoming visible again?

Cos juggling fake accounts is a hastle. I hate it how lots of people are invisible nowadays anyway, but obviously I can't complain. So soon I shall be going back to visible mode on a more permanent basis. THEN I can go back to complaining! ^_^

- And finally, as a bonus question for everyone, visible or not: am I making an arse of myself with this thread? I mean, a bigger one than I already am...

nope. you just beat me to the creation of this thread is all, was going to start it once I went back to visible.

- EDIT: Oh, and do you think I will ever get a woman?

I'm sorry to say this son, but no, you won't. :( (Can't you tell I'm just in such a bubbly and cheery frame of mind ATM? :rolleyes: )

WILL THE STREETLIGHTS REFLECT ME WELL ENOUGH
AM I TRANSPARENT WHEN I AM CLEAN
WILL THE DARKNESS AROUND ME BE SO STRONG
THAT THERE IS NO WAY I CAN BE SEEN

Invis?
You bet.

Why?
Um, I dunno.

Return?
Who knows, if I remember one day.