The Iron Maidens back in the studio!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
:hotjump: Yes, the Maidens are heading back into the studio next week to record the VOX trax!!!! At last!! The tribute album to the Gods that are Iron Maiden is back on track! :headbang:

Air Raid Siren said:
How soon can ya get here?? ;)

Seriously that would be so cool, but, sadly, the logistics are a little difficult unless you've got a Hubble zoom lens handy!
I'm still trying to figure out how to get to the Montana show. I havea co-worker who is already goin' just trying to figure out the permission from home and expenses... hmm... need a roadie? :D

Air Raid Siren said:
Thanks Metallicat!! :oops:

The only thing I am at liberty to reveal is.....koff koff... er...koff...oh excuse me...koff... there's something...koff...stuck in my throat..must..go..get..koff.. some..water...koff koff koff koff koff...
Shit, Aja, you doin' a cover of Sweet Leaf? :D

:worship: Just back from the studio and all I can say is..............Holy Shit! Aja is a godsend! She rules in the studio!(...and live.....):worship: I can't wait for this to be done and ready for people to hear! At the rate she's cranking them out it won't be too long at all! I want a copy!!!!;) Yay! We are so proud of you Aja!

Metallicat180 said:
Oooh, I can't wait to hear it girls!!! Any idea of when it may be finished?
It will definitely be ready in time for a Christmas stocking stuffer from St. Eddie, and most likely earlier than that! Believe me, you will know when it's ready! ;) We have some really cool stuff in the works concerning the cd too! So exciting! :headbang:

alanbirdsell said:
I'm still trying to figure out how to get to the Montana show. I havea co-worker who is already goin' just trying to figure out the permission from home and expenses... hmm... need a roadie? :D

Keep me informed man. I wana head out too and anything to cut down on gas expense would rock.

-Hobbes

Doodoobubbachuck said:
It will definitely be ready in time for a Christmas stocking stuffer from St. Eddie, and most likely earlier than that! Believe me, you will know when it's ready! ;) We have some really cool stuff in the works concerning the cd too! So exciting! :headbang:
Woohoo!!!!! That'll make a nice present for.....myself!!! :D You're keeping us in suspense now Linda!!

Well, one more day for tracking vocals. We're getting so close! :loco:

I have to say that the Mighty Maidens have done an outstanding job on the music tracks- they've done EVERYBODY proud :worship: and have made my part of it a waltz in the park!

Gotta share this with ya:
My Favorite Studio Moment: Hearing Sara and Linda through the door rockin' out over the mike with some tracks Sara had brought along that day. :headbang: They were cracking up themselves and everybody who passed by! (including me, it was an absolute riot!!) :lol:
It's amazing how productive we've been while still having so much fun that everybody wants to come play in our sandbox!:D Maiden RULES!!!!
Up the Bloody Irons!