The Iron Maidens back in the studio!

Air Raid Siren said:
It WAS kinda creepy! I've always been fascinated by the paranormal (I had a major addiction to the Han Holzer books- the original ghostbuster, imo! - as a kid) and the IDEA of ghosts made sense to me, but I've never had an experience like this firsthand. I'm just glad it was a friendly ghost!!

Aja, I'm glad it's someone like Casper instead of Beetlejuice! The paranormal is incredibly interesting, and its a good thing this one likes to play with doors or maybe move things around. I'd probably win the gold medal in the 100 meter dash if I saw the figure of a ghost though! THAT would be intense. After this encounter, maybe watching The Others would help... just maybe..... :eek:

kalifguy said:
Aja, I'm glad it's someone like Casper instead of Beetlejuice! The paranormal is incredibly interesting, and its a good thing this one likes to play with doors or maybe move things around. I'd probably win the gold medal in the 100 meter dash if I saw the figure of a ghost though! THAT would be intense. After this encounter, maybe watching The Others would help... just maybe..... :eek:
From what I understand this one is pretty harmless. I just never knew it left the big room and wandered about causing mischief. The engineer's dog was growling at air not long before the action started and I was cracking jokes about how maybe it was seeing the ghost. It's the first time I've ever had goosebumps on my legs!!!!

Air Raid Siren said:
From what I understand this one is pretty harmless. I just never knew it left the big room and wandered about causing mischief. The engineer's dog was growling at air not long before the action started and I was cracking jokes about how maybe it was seeing the ghost. It's the first time I've ever had goosebumps on my legs!!!!
you're lucky you have legs. I know a guy with arms where his legs should be and giant turkey basters where his ares used to be. we call him Hans.

MexToTheMa said:
you're lucky you have legs. I know a guy with arms where his legs should be and giant turkey basters where his ares used to be. we call him Hans.

arms*****

:hotjump: Hey!! The mixing is DONE!!!!!! At LAST!!!!!! Now, to figure out our track sequence and off to the mastering lab!!! (actually it's already at the mastering studio awaiting our input!) :hotjump: Approximately one full hour of Maiden music in the can for your listening pleasure coming to you shortly!!!!! Stay tuned!!!!!!!!:)

Even the Bible chronicles dead people walking around when Christ rose from the grave, people that the living knew, so going stait to Heaven or stait to Hell may not be the whole story, it seems that some dead have time to linger.

RoboCaster said:
Even the Bible chronicles dead people walking around when Christ rose from the grave, people that the living knew, so going stait to Heaven or stait to Hell may not be the whole story, it seems that some dead have time to linger.
I believe that to be true. God has his methods and reasons which are unbenkownst to the living, regardless of what you hear from the Jimmy Swaggerts of the world.

So, what's the track list for the new CD?

Let me guess. Is it the following?

Different World
These Colours Don't Run
Brighter than a Thousand Suns
The Pilgrim
The Longest Day
Out of the Shadows
The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg
For the Greater Good of God
Lord of Light
The Legacy

This thread IS 2 years old yeah?

The question is when will the next cd be planned and produced....

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

:p

Doodoobubbachuck said:
mid-late 2007 :cool:

Glad another is planned. :headbang: Gonna try to go back to the same ghost filled studio? :lol:

If you do Powerslave ask the ghost to do that cackle in the beginning. o_O

Jim

darthrya said:
I believe that to be true. God has his methods and reasons which are unbenkownst to the living, regardless of what you hear from the Jimmy Swaggerts of the world.

Hey I got news for ya'; reality is stranger then fiction! I've seen some weird things linked in a paranormal way, it's all true. However, I don't think we're play things dancing on the strings of powers we can't perceive, but who really knows.. I hope not.