the i've got nothing to say thread

Originally posted by Russell
I'd like to be a glow-worm cos the glow-worm's never glum,
how can yoube unhappy when the sun shines out ya bum :err:

How poetic!!
chirub_memo1.gif
:lol:

you can say the sun is shining if you really want to i can see the moon and it seems so clear you can take a road that takes you to the stars now i can take a road that will see me through i can take a road that will see me through you can take a road that takes you to the stars now i can take a road that will see me through i can take a road that will see me through...

Let's play a game! If anyone knows the author of the lyric he may post a new one as a reward, and that one is for someone else to know. Make it not too difficult please (no local-band-lyrics and other stuff :zombie: )
This is mine (it's not hard, a lot of people should know this one! :) ) :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco::loco: :loco:

I've seen them, so dark, black, and yet fine.
The flower they carry had one been mine.
Get away from me, man of stories, robe of lies.
Stay far from me, I lie to myself (it's not hurting)
I need help, but not too far from your
Your father. No! Jesus Christ. Who's my saviour?
Lose myself in Gods death. No! I can't bear all this pain.
I had watched the snow all day. Falling.
It never let's up. All day falling. I lifted my voice
and wept out loud, "So this is life?".

Originally posted by Mariner

I've seen them, so dark, black, and yet fine.
The flower they carry had one been mine.
Get away from me, man of stories, robe of lies.
Stay far from me, I lie to myself (it's not hurting)
I need help, but not too far from your
Your father. No! Jesus Christ. Who's my saviour?
Lose myself in Gods death. No! I can't bear all this pain.
I had watched the snow all day. Falling.
It never let's up. All day falling. I lifted my voice
and wept out loud, "So this is life?".

Easy one !
This is ' The Snow in My Hand' by My Dying Bride, lyrics by Aaron Stainthorpe I guess.

Originally posted by pagan2002
can anyone tell me how i get a nice picture on my posts like mick moss? i dont know how to do it.

Yeah i was about to ask the same. I want to put a picture instead of this silly avatar but when I get to the ' edit profile ' section i can only choose between avatars of that sort , can't upload a pic of my own. How can one do it ??

...and heather and i were together and i was in love
she weighed up the gains and the losses and gave me the shove
the sound of mankinds untogetherness pounds in my heart
the deceit of my friends the betrayals of which i am part...

can anyone tell me how i get a nice picture on my posts like mick moss? i dont know how to do it.

Well my avatar is not as nice as Micks but I try to explain it anyway.. hehe
1. Log in
2. Go to "profile" (up on the left)
3. Go to "edit options"
4. Scroll aaaall the way down and go to "change avatar". There you can either upload the pic from your computer or make a link to a site with the pic you want to have as your avatar. The pic has to be pretty small. If it's too large you won't be able to upload it. If that happens a message will appear

Good luck *g* ;)

Originally posted by Eos

There you can either upload the pic from your computer or make a link to a site with the pic you want to have as your avatar.
Good luck *g* ;)

Argh ! you must have at least 20 posts to be able to ... I've got only 18 ... Shame on me lazy bastard arf ... Only one more needed with this post though :)

...and heather and i were together and i was in love
she weighed up the gains and the losses and gave me the shove
the sound of mankinds untogetherness pounds in my heart
the deceit of my friends the betrayals of which i am part...

I thought it was 'Heather and I lay together'? Maybe not!?
Funny, Ive been playing that today on me new geet:D

hey arnaud, you're listening to the old dead tree. their drummer is one of my mates :D

terry, this is the band of Vincent :)

Originally posted by mehdi.i.e.e.e
hey arnaud, you're listening to the old dead tree. their drummer is one of my mates :D

Yessaï cousin ;-) I know him too, not really a mate but an acquaintance. Saw them live at the Club Dunois recently and it was awesome !

Ok a question for Danny: Do you think you could do J'ai Fait une Promesse, this time with Lee Douglas and Don't look too far with Ruth...i'm dead curious.
And is it at all possible to listen to Ruth's and Wilson's voices again? If anyone knows drop us a line cause we (Me and Smug) are haunted by their voices since we were tiges...

Siouxsie and the Banshees - The Rapture (this other device also plays A.F.D.T.E.).... i know the combination is a killer.

Originally posted by Terry Armageddon

I thought it was 'Heather and I lay together'? Maybe not!?
Funny, Ive been playing that today on me new geet:D

oh yeah it is "lay together" you're right. whats your new geet like?
accy or lecky kidder?