the i've got nothing to say thread

all right, what do you have to say about THIS:

promo1.jpg

or THIS:

promo8.jpg

we are liking very much ourselves in the mirror, yes? vas is das? secondo photo ist sicko. mein idea dun wrong,no?

Originally posted by pagan2002

oh yeah it is "lay together" you're right. whats your new geet like?
accy or lecky kidder?

Acoustic Strat. Its quite weird but its black and I can play dead dead slow on it. Ive been looking at banjos:cool:

Originally posted by pagan2002
we are liking very much ourselves in the mirror, yes? vas is das? secondo photo ist sicko. mein idea dun wrong,no?

Emotional intellectuals. Ah!:eek: Im going to cry, I can nearly hear the beauty oooh yes! Very clever men of understandings:cry:

Terryman don't take it so bad..All good things have to end sometime...But why...i know just don't understand it at all.

Originally posted by ANEBO
Terryman don't take it so bad..All good things have to end sometime...But why...i know just don't understand it at all.

I am not upset, I am taken aback by the masters of emotional indie rock:p sorted!

i got no more to say except graspop was great. thanks everyone!
ps the mega poll was funny. fancy deleting the world cup thread! how daft! ok, delete insults or bad stuff, but it doesnt all have to be anathema related and it doesnt have top be serious!

anyway, i think mega shouldn't have removed world cup thread. if someone doesn't like football he/she didn't have to read it. name of thread was sufficient warning for people who aren't interested in wc.

I thought I'd just say something too.

"Hi" for instance. Since I just joined this forum :)

And about loooo-ooooo-oooooong posts, you should read my article in the articles section of http://www.doom-metal.com ! It's about underground vs. mainstream and about good and bad shows.

I think noone read it up to now, just because it's too fucking long. And I even cut down on it after writing it! Anyway, cheers ;)

Originally posted by Heiko
I thought I'd just say something too.

"Hi" for instance. Since I just joined this forum :)

And about loooo-ooooo-oooooong posts, you should read my article in the articles section of http://www.doom-metal.com ! It's about underground vs. mainstream and about good and bad shows.

I think noone read it up to now, just because it's too fucking long. And I even cut down on it after writing it! Anyway, cheers ;)

hey Heikoman! good to see you!
I must confess I did read the slab....
;)