The kill you game

oh, so that's why you wear knee protection. :p :Smug: :Smug: :Smug: :p

i'll attach razor blades to the ends of my hair and headband in your face until it's slashed to ribbons!

then stomp on your chest faster than double bass pedals!

then plug electric guitars in your ears and turn your nipples all the way up and play brutal riffs until your eyes pop out of your head!

then slice your torso open, spead your ribs with a rib spreader, and play them like a xylophone!

then take you by your feet and break your body against an amp.

:erk:
exploding-head.gif

you go crazy and think you're Odin re-incarnate so you drink from what you think is Mimir's Well, to gain wisdom, but it's just a regular well with poisoned water and you go blind in both eyes. then you stab yourself with your own spear and hang yourself from a tree for nine days. after nine days, your bloated, decaying corpse is as dead as it was the first day. carrion birds tear at your flesh, and momma birds regurgitate what they've eaten into little baby birds mouths.

Those birds come flying and poke your scalp to make small little holes. You bleed a lot, and the blood flows down into your eyes and blinds you. You walk around your house blinded when you accidentally step on your own little baby. He coincidentally turns out to be one of my kung-fu deciples and he kung-fu's your ass to fatality. :Smug:

Oh, and the birds party in your now-empty house with your baby as the DJ and your corpse as a decoration piece. :Smug: