The kill you game

:lol:

i AM the giant penis that has been inserted into northern vagina! :mad:
i don't even know what that means, but yeah! :erk:

^i'll toss you into a mosh pit of flesh eating zombies.

I'll toss them each out with special instructions to chase you down and saw your nothern penis into half its size, which will embarass you to death.

IdolWaship said:
i AM the giant penis that has been inserted into northern vagina!
Would it be fair to call you a dickhead then? :erk:

:lol: yeah, that's fair.
i think that's what i meant, but wasn't sure.

fuck, i'm too tired to kill. :erk:
so, i'll do the worst thing i can do. i'll let you live! bwahahaha!

i'm going to drink some beer and go to sleep. it's 7 a.m. :p

Yeah, not a suitable time for killing either. :p

Its 6:10pm here, so I'll shove that... bottle of yours into your mouth, so it hits the back of your throat and you have to swallow it. It reaches down into your stomach but your stomach refuses to digest it. You guys have a fight over it and your stomach punches you from inside to death. :erk:

I'll make you wear industrial-sized custom-made headphones that have a decibel level that goes up to 200. I'll set it to low at first with some horrible band playing (your choice!) then I'll start slowly raising the volume of it over the period of the length of the album. By the time it reaches 200, your ears have bled so much that you've suffered severe blood loss and die from head trauma, not to mention the band sucks and your brain has already exploded from shock in the process anyway.

that sounds kinky. :p
salad is good though, so :erk: .

i'll check you through the plexiglas, into the stands, where you'll land face first into a deranged/mentally challenged killers popcorn, pissing him off to the point where he breaks your neck and turns you into a bobblehead doll! then he'll take one of those foam hand thingy's they sell at the hockey games, and shove it up your ass!
then he'll parade about the arena, saying, "we're number 1! we're number 1!" in a retarded voice. :)

i'll...crucify you on a cartoon cactus!

Scactus.jpg