The kill you game

^Nmind you
^ Nmind you, the person above you is going to get their bowels ripped out with a vice grip if they don't STFU.

^I'll make you look in the mirror for 1 straight hour while you listening to Iumentus.Eventually, you will suffer from severe mental illness, and commit suicide..

What? Good one. I've listened to my own music for more than hours on end with no side effects. I'll stab you through the heart with a rusty soldering iron, on maximum heat. Do you always have to copy what other people are saying?

But did you try to look in the mirror while listining to your music? oh and you're Incorrect I came up with that by myself.

Anyways I'll suffocate you while you sleeping...:erk:

I'm glad you came up with that subpar remark yourself, but I was talking about the "Nmind you" quote taken directly from me. Plagiarism!

I'm going to tie you to the back of an 18-wheeler and have you dragged across 100 miles of arid desert.

i cut all your skin off, tuck my cock between my legs, wear you like a pelt and put a wig and makeup on and dance in front the mirror.
bill7t.jpg

it rubs the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again.

aarohi...ill kill you by taking a shit in your mom's face, who will enjoy it so much, for she is a scatophile, that she will jump from the Golden Gate bridge. as she falls, she will encounter a seagul. the seagul will attempt to eat the feces from her face, but will get its beak stuck in her ear, and drown when she hits the water. the seaguls child will mature, and attemp to bring a vegeance on you, spawn of the woman who killed its mother.

but before it can, you get hit by a bus.

The tattooing guy'll screw up both the helmet AND a part of your left lung. You'd be dying and he'd be laughing at you with that gun in his hand.

oh my... :erk:

you fall off a sled, skid across the stupid ice for about 100 feet, get cut up really badly while wearing a blind guardian shirt thats waaay too short, then bleed to death.

its fun. i promise.