The Knowing, two questions!!!!!!!!

Arline

Jan 11, 2004
www.myspace.com
From many comments that I have read over the years, it seems to be the consensus that this is the best album ND has ever created. I don't know if this is because it was the first album that they heard from the band. If this is YOUR favorite list the reasons. Secondly how well would this make into a movie? Who would play the characters? Its one of my favorites, amazing music, great concept.:Smokin:

It ain't my favorite. lol

How about they make a movie of it and incorporate us as characters? I elect Jason Lee to portray me. :D

He's too tall. :lol: I kid, I kid, I joke with you!!!

Anyhow, it was indeed my first ND album.

Personally, I connect more with the Pale Haunt than any other ND album, so that one remains my favorite.
I do love the Knowing though. It is top 3 or 4 for sure.

I would have to think more about who would be good actors to portray the band.

The Knowing is definitely at the very top of my list. My reasoning includes: it appeals the most to me. *shrugs* I just like the general atmosphere of it more than the other releases. As far as actors and such, I have absolutely no idea.

I'd vote for Edward Norton to play the main character in the story, just because that guy can play intense characters of all kinds.

Other than the main guy and the female character....are there any other characters in "The Knowing"? LOL I think we'd have to make some supporting characters up ;)

Ed Norton OWNS!!!!
One of the most under-rated actors ever.
His performances in Primal Fear and American History X are stellar.

Hrmm..maybe the Undertaker could play the role of Paul, if the band is to be in the film.....
undertaker.jpg

After The Knowing came out, a couple of years later Fox had a short lived TV how called John Doe, which had a very similear concept to it. So I guess I've always put Dominic Purcell (Lincoln Burrows on Prison Break) in the lead character role, since I've basically seen him do it on John Doe.

He's too tall. :lol: I kid, I kid, I joke with you!!!

Anyhow, it was indeed my first ND album.

Personally, I connect more with the Pale Haunt than any other ND album, so that one remains my favorite.
I do love the Knowing though. It is top 3 or 4 for sure.

I would have to think more about who would be good actors to portray the band.

I think Bruce Lee should be resurrected to play Larry...