The ladies have spoken!

HAHA ARE YOU FUCKIN SHITTING THE SHIT? That's Starcraft, the best RTS game ever made. Fuck, almost 10 years old now and that game is still so much the shit it's not even funny.

anyway, Arch Enemy wrote good songs on the first 3 albums, then wrote shit songs. Never were THAT fantastic, but ehh, i'd still say i like them.

the phish said:
i had no idea all these people on this board played the most badass game on the planet. My respect for the nevermore board has just gone from

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
to
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Starcraft = overrated.

zerg.gif

PratlPoet said:
Here is a little review I did for another forum:

Arch Enemy - Doomsday Machine(a review)

Ok now as a massive fan of this band it becomes very hard to say somthing bad about them, so I wont. But guess what I have no complaints about this album at all, except it could be a little lite on for some fans.

This album continues on from "dead eyes" ep, more melodic, more shred and better production.

If you put heartwork/wages/rebellion all together then you have Dommsday Machine, the production is top notch, the Amott brother riff and shred there asses off and the drums thunder through just like on wages of sin.

Now, on to the vocals. Angela has always inpressed me in more ways than one. On this album she does not dissapoint, sounds like there are a few added effects on her vocals but according to Andy Sneap who mixed this album there was very done to her vocal lines as far effects go.

I have found the songs very catchy and very in your face. In a week where there is that other album out(TGE). I am going to find it very choose which album to listen to.

As a final score for this album I will give it a solid 4 claws out of 5.

The above bolded needs tending to, please...

Loomis was right about you lot! :OMG:

Chimpscopy.jpg
PratlPoet said:
Here is a little review I did for another forum:

Arch Enemy - Doomsday Machine(a review)

Ok now as a massive fan of this band it becomes very hard to say somthing bad about them, so I wont. But guess what I have no complaints about this album at all, except it could be a little lite on for some fans.

This album continues on from "dead eyes" ep, more melodic, more shred and better production.

If you put heartwork/wages/rebellion all together then you have Dommsday Machine, the production is top notch, the Amott brother riff and shred there asses off and the drums thunder through just like on wages of sin.

Now, on to the vocals. Angela has always inpressed me in more ways than one. On this album she does not dissapoint, sounds like there are a few added effects on her vocals but according to Andy Sneap who mixed this album there was very done to her vocal lines as far effects go.

I have found the songs very catchy and very in your face. In a week where there is that other album out(TGE). I am going to find it very choose which album to listen to.

As a final score for this album I will give it a solid 4 claws out of 5.

The above bolded needs tending to, please...

Best Quote Pic ever cheers