The last main stage slot??

All the bands mentioned so far sound pretty good id have to say... I agree that Annihilator are too big though unforunately... theyd be a great band to have one year... At the moment im happy to have any band pretty much... i trust in Vinces mainstage choices...

THE ENCHANTED!!!!!!! and they do it as if offered! tho maybe more a second stage than a main ... OR The Clan Destine!!!!!!!!! Martin Walkiyers new project ... dont know if they've started yet ... but Ishcariah was at bloodstock last year ... met him :D ... made my year!

Its gonna be a British band! I went to see them last night, and they are quite possibly the best signed UK band to be doing the circuit at the moment.

No more Euro bands unfortunately as most of the budget has gone on travel and hotels and bands and ..................... riders!

Grrr... You little beggar... How much that will annoy me you will never understand... Who played last night!? Come on vince, reveal it to us... you know you want to...

Well Falconer or Human fortress would have both been great! Maybe next time eh!
Eagle....your not their only fan in the UK :headbang:

Hmmm where what city was this gig in last night and i'll find out who was playing :p
Best Uk signed band....but Thresholds already playing :tickled: hehehe
I'm intreeged by these turn of events...who could it be..hmmm

Jonoleth said:
God i hope not... bunch of nu-metal wankers.... InMe are a bag of wank...
i like the pic in your sig.. it OWNS :D

BTW

i recieved blast from the past from amazon today ^_^! fucking excellent :)

I remembe when they appeared a couple of years ago and everyone said they were the next big thing, they described themselves as nu-grunge... yet again the painting the turd analogy comes into play...

Blast from the past is indeed an excellent CD set... i love it.. that first CD blows my mind...

Anyone else here who'd like to see either Dream Evil or Firewind play bloodstock? Dream Evil have got a new CD out so it would make sense for them to play and Firewind will be well into writing their next album by September.

If not though, I'd like to see Dragonforce play...

destructionpreventer said:
Anyone else here who'd like to see either Dream Evil or Firewind play bloodstock? Dream Evil have got a new CD out so it would make sense for them to play and Firewind will be well into writing their next album by September.

If not though, I'd like to see Dragonforce play...
Dream Evil and Firewind are both indeed excellent. However my fave Gus. G band is Mystic Prophecy.