The last main stage slot??

I've not heard much by Mystic Prophecy yet but i will def. check them out. Gus G's other band Nightrage are meant to be pretty good too but im not really into Death Metal as much...

bloodstock said:
Its gonna be a British band! I went to see them last night, and they are quite possibly the best signed UK band to be doing the circuit at the moment.

No more Euro bands unfortunately as most of the budget has gone on travel and hotels and bands and ..................... riders!

I can't wait any longer to find out the last main stage band is.
The 3 bands i'm thinking of at the moment which its most likely to be are

1. The Darkness
2. DragonForce

or

3. Sikth

I don't know why i said Sikth cos i dont even listen to them but i've got a feeling...

Edguy or Freedom Call!!....hmmm that's a bit unlikely though isn't it?!!

As some people mentioned previously, Within Temptation would make a great addition...maybe inviting Power Quest back might be an idea too.

bloodstock said:
Its gonna be a British band! I went to see them last night, and they are quite possibly the best signed UK band to be doing the circuit at the moment.

No more Euro bands unfortunately as most of the budget has gone on travel and hotels and bands and ..................... riders!
Breed 77 played Rio's in Bradford on 16 March 2004.

...not my wish, just my hunch!

Yep - I can tell you that it's not us for definite. We'll be there though, promoting the new CD hopefully.

I cannot think who it might be. Got me well and truly stumped.

Vince, can you give us the first letter ?

Yeah give us a hint :headbang: hehe

Well will jsut have to look forward to seeing you guys when you get back on the road! It's a pitty for me like as Intense are still trying to get to Trillions so to see all 3 of u's at a local of mine would have been fantastic!!
But it can't be helped! As long as the new album makes up for it :p hehe