The last main stage slot??

I know it must be Iron Maiden!!! (joke). Well apart from DragonForce they're the only British band who could be described as the best around at the moment.
I'm guessing it's a band i haven't heard of yet. Looking forward to the announcement though...

Ooh.. eagle your a sneaky one arent you... If it is the band of whom i shall not speak then im a little dissapointed... theyre not bad per-se but i think britain has better to offer... maybe theyll be better in the live arena... Maybe its not even them!

Maybe it's Conquest of Steel as it rightfully should be! may everyone realise this on Saturday! COME YE ALL TO WAKEFIELD! (that's the last time you will ever hear anyone say that)

Glyn that confirms your theory mate, tis indeed them and according to their board theyve got the second main stage slot of the day... Now... shall i reveal it to everyone else... maybe for a price? or maybe ill just say later...

Nice choice Vince. To the people who were at the gig, how did they perform live? Their new material sounds like it should translate to the live arena quite nicely.

mawk said:
Eagle, where do you get your info?

Mentally put a thread up plugging 'the band in question' on here Donkey's years ago. I made a note of the name then. I was suppose to go and see this band on Monday but the gig was cancelled so I knew they were currently doing the circuit. I also knew they were a signed band from their website.

Cheers Eagle, I feel like Scooby Doo having solved the case.

Never heard of them mind, but their website is pretty cool.

...if it wasn't for those pesky kids!

BrotherOfMetal said:
Nice choice Vince. To the people who were at the gig, how did they perform live? Their new material sounds like it should translate to the live arena quite nicely.
They played a small stage and tore it up. This band is an arena band in the making, so be the first to see them lay waste to Bloodstock before they get to No.1 !! Their material comes across awesomely in a small setting, so at Bloodstock, the room should be reminiscent of Freedom Call at B02, i.e. 1000 headbangers going for it!

This band, Illuminatus, Balance of Power, Nowhere Near the Garden and Fourwaykill will fly the flag for British Metal this year without a doubt! See them all at your peril!!