The last old metal album you listened to?

Walter_Langkowski said:
Ritchie Blackmore's "Rainbow", and right after that Black Sabbath- "Volume 4".

Most excelent choices. Long time no see ya Walter ;)

With songs like 'Man On The Silver Mountain' and 'Under The Sun Everyday Comes And Goes', how can you not surrender to those albums? :worship:

JonnyD said:
Right at the Moment I have Danzig III spinning! what a Fantastic album!!!!!!!!

(Insert fainting smile) yes... it is so classic! I love that one :worship:

It's cool that you've been getting into Danzig lately... he is really awesome... in my top 5 favs of all time... you should catch him in the Blackest of the Black tour... I think it's the last tour of his career... at least that is what was said :erk: and mannnnnnnnn is he in top form! :headbang:

Pabla said:
(Insert fainting smile) yes... it is so classic! I love that one :worship:

It's cool that you've been getting into Danzig lately... he is really awesome... in my top 5 favs of all time... you should catch him in the Blackest of the Black tour... I think it's the last tour of his career... at least that is what was said :erk: and mannnnnnnnn is he in top form! :headbang:

In that case your right! I should try and catch him! it took many many many many years for me to get into Danzig! Though 3 has always been the one I liked the most! I have gained much more of an appreceation for his music in the past year or so

cycobully said:
Bryant, what do you think "The Dark"? that's one of my all time favs, though it's the only Metal Church album I've got.
That's a cool cd. But man you need to get their first cd the S/T one.
That album rules! One of my favorite metal albums of all time!

MetalAges said:
If it is classified as old at this point, then Conception's "In Your Multitude".

I guess anything 10 years or more can be consider old stuff.

Loudness - Thunder in the East

Because of their gig at Earthshaker fest last week, but unfortunately they didn't play a single song from that record... how disapointing.