The last thread about Sinergy

uh...read more carefully. I said after a couple of years. I know how busy they are/will be in the next 1-2 years.

mm,yes,I have to read the posts more carefully.anyway in 1-2 years it'll be 6-7 years since Suicide By My Side,and if COB's new album gets more popular than AYDY? I think as much as I fear that Sinergy's history will come to an end.let's hope that I'm wrong,next COB cd rules and gets back to their roots so they don't get too much popular and then they get the Sinergy album done,which would be great.

well CoB hasn't been underground for a long time, Sinergy will be revived I HOPE but more as a side project this time I think, because Alexi and Roope will want to play something a bit different now and then...blow off steam so to speak.

not saying it IS gonna happen, but I can see it happening :)

when and where has alexi said that?he has said that he likes AYDY? except for the guitar sound,and that HCD is the best they have atm,but this doesn't mean he doesn't like the old albums or what they did in Sinergy.imo.

he is always sayin that he is embaressed of Something Wild and that FtR is his least favourite album and "doesn't know what he was thinking" when he wrote them

Sins Of The Past will be released on November 23!!!

Well, maybe I should add that I don't mean the fourth Sinergy album but an album of re-recordings of a band called Helstar. I think they're pretty unknown and that's why I don't think that Sinergy (Kimberly) will change the album title IF the album ever gets released.

There's also a new picture of Kimberly at her wikipedia profile. No idea from when it is but it seems it's new.

he is always sayin that he is embaressed of Something Wild and that FtR is his least favourite album and "doesn't know what he was thinking" when he wrote them

IMO FtR had some great songs, tracks 5, 4, 3, even 1, parts of track 9, if they made them in the same studio as the single, damn what a fucking blast it would've been. Something Wild is just recognized as a debut album for the band I think and not really considered as a proper stand-alone when making comparisons between their works..

^Hahahaha. I expect bodom fans to remember the order of the songs. Where do you people come from..

fanboi.jpg

Sins Of The Past will be released on November 23!!!

Well, maybe I should add that I don't mean the fourth Sinergy album but an album of re-recordings of a band called Helstar. I think they're pretty unknown and that's why I don't think that Sinergy (Kimberly) will change the album title IF the album ever gets released.

There's also a new picture of Kimberly at her wikipedia profile. No idea from when it is but it seems it's new.

actually you have it backwards dude, Helstar are probably a lot more well known than sinergy, especially in the thrash/power scene. if anyone would need to change thier name of the album it would be sinergy, helstar have been around since the 80s and released some great stuff and i think are recently reunited.

Sinergy can call their album 'Stories from the Toiletbowl part 23 - Flushing with Hate' if they want too, I could not care less, same goes for song titles. as long as they musically rock and the lyrics are decent-ish It's cool with me.

Sinergy can call their album 'Stories from the Toiletbowl part 23 - Flushing with Hate' if they want too, I could not care less, same goes for song titles. as long as they musically rock and the lyrics are decent-ish It's cool with me.
Sinergy and decent lyrics? A little late for that...