the Let It All Out thread

DragonLady1 said:
@dhatura, I like the signature quote, its katatonia right?

Yeah, Omerta, just a bit modified to my taste :D Omarta, so to say :Spin:

DragonLady1 said:
oke, and to stay in the topic of this thread, I'm so angry against my ex, he owes me lots of money and doesnt give it to me, and I really really need it now, I waited 6 months, telling him all the time I want my money back, he always said oke, end of the month but never did it... what can I do now? fuck... :(

I owed my ex a lot of money, but I gave it back to him as soon as I could, even though I asked for that money so that I could move to Budapest to be close to him (nay, I didn't even ask for it, he offered to lend me it). Well, Life is life, nananananah. So I've been broke ever since, hehe. I think I'll go nuts one day.

When I'm showering, my hair gets stuck in my ass crack. Yes. And when I bend over I realize it's down my ass crack because it's pulling! It's really annoying.

heuuuh?inginnnik!

scared.gif

trona said:
When I'm showering, my hair gets stuck in my ass crack. Yes. And when I bend over I realize it's down my ass crack because it's pulling! It's really annoying.
huuhh???
Godgyfu2.jpg

Not that long, no, but about a quarter way down my ass dry, and wet longer, but it's not straight across, I've never cut it that way, never cut it period, so it's not all the same length, almost all the same length though, it's just more like freely grown out.
But yeah, it gets stuck!

I'm starting to feel a bit schizophrenic *g*. I mean there are so many things which make me really happy and at the same time things which pull me really deep down. On the one side I feel like above all the clouds but on the other side there's this helpless feeling sometimes turning into a little panic which just makes me want to run away :erk: .

Eos said:
I'm starting to feel a bit schizophrenic *g*. I mean there are so many things which make me really happy and at the same time things which pull me really deep down. On the one side I feel like above all the clouds but on the other side there's this helpless feeling sometimes turning into a little panic which just makes me want to run away :erk: .

exactly what i feel.. :erk:

Ah reading the posts makes me realize that hearing people whining about them so called schizophrenic attitudes when they dont have a fucken clue on what schizophrenia is about makes me a tad nervous.:Smug:

ah and it makes me think people whining makes me dead nervous as well, darn no need to say this board gives me a hard time sometimes :Smug:

Lenore said:
Ah reading the posts makes me realize that hearing people whining about them so called schizophrenic attitudes when they dont have a fucken clue on what schizophrenia is about makes me a tad nervous.:Smug:
dont worry..i think eos really didnt literally mean it that way...

good mourning

I'm so tired and exhausted as well. I helped speakinstone to move (well, I'll be crashing at the flat as well) yesterday. Pretty good, we managed to move all the crap in one day, took only 'till 8pm, haha. Boy I was beat. And then up again at 5:10am for work :zzz: