the Let It All Out thread

Lenore said:
Ah reading the posts makes me realize that hearing people whining about them so called schizophrenic attitudes when they dont have a fucken clue on what schizophrenia is about makes me a tad nervous.:Smug:
I do have more than just a fucking clue about what schizophrenia is, you don't have to be nervous about that...
Notice the "*g*" after that sentence in my posting. It means that the it was a joke ;) . Yes, there are people joking about bad things in life.

Eos said:
I do have more than just a fucking clue about what schizophrenia is, you don't have to be nervous about that...
Notice the "*g*" after that sentence in my posting. It means that the it was a joke ;) . Yes, there are people joking about bad things in life.
I was expecting youd take it personnally when i read again my message, nevertheless it was no directly aimed at you. Your post just made me realize that people had this bad habit to create themselves all kind of nevrosis they dont have a clue about, just for the cool of it.[Mind the "Ah reading the posts makes me realize that (...)" at the beginning of my previous post.]. Sorry you took it wrong, but im sure you know what i mean about people yelling to who-wants-to-hear that they're in 'deep depression' when they actually have lost their hamster or been dumped by their bf/gf:Smug:
No offense i hope!:wave:

Lenore said:
I was expecting youd take it personnally when i read again my message, nevertheless it was no directly aimed at you. Your post just made me realize that people had this bad habit to create themselves all kind of nevrosis they dont have a clue about, just for the cool of it.[Mind the "Ah reading the posts makes me realize that (...)" at the beginning of my previous post.]. Sorry you took it wrong, but im sure you know what i mean about people yelling to who-wants-to-hear that they're in 'deep depression' when they actually have lost their hamster or been dumped by their bf/gf:Smug:

i remember you once wrote something alike that you (if i remember right) didn't like people talking about themselves all the time, since then i'm aware everytime i put an I in a message that I am speaking of myself again :) though I don't really care about that, it's like a guilt feeling every time
the hooorrrooooooor haha
don't blame you but the pope though :)

Lenore said:
but im sure you know what i mean about people yelling to who-wants-to-hear that they're in 'deep depression' when they actually have lost their hamster or been dumped by their bf/gf:Smug:
No problem!! I didn't take it *that* personal ;) and I know that it can be annoying when you hear people complaining a lot about little things while you maybe have more serious stuff to handle with.

BTW if you want to go really crazy you should go and read the To/Die/For board *gg*. There are loads of girls who whine about how bad life is, how ugly and fat they are and how bad their English is. Then the rest of the girls sais "nono, you're beautiful!! But I'm really ugly" or "nono, your English is good, but mine is terrible". Then the first one comes "noo, you're so cute!! but....". ARGH! :erk:

elzka said:
well, from my place it takes 20 minutes to kaisaniemi by train, where the festival is held..
love0061.gif

and I can't wait to see this guy again :)
014_11a.jpg

Being dumped by one's girlfriend/boyfriend is reason number one to get depressed. Not only whiney-depressed, but really depressed, like up to the point of suicide. I knew some people who did that for the very reason of being dumped. So it's not like when your hamster dies.

Dhatura said:
Being dumped by one's girlfriend/boyfriend is reason number one to get depressed. Not only whiney-depressed, but really depressed, like up to the point of suicide. I knew some people who did that for the very reason of being dumped. So it's not like when your hamster dies.
I can thing of loads of things a million times worse than a bloody relationship breaking down like.

yeah i was just about to say that. and not only think about them. a breaking relationship is a fluffy ball of icecream.
it seems your words complement mine!

All right, correction, forgettin' something, wait.

I think for ME the worst thing that enhances MY depression is when MY relationship with the one I love most breaks up. I have been strong enough to do something against other kinds of bad things, cause they're either things I can control or things I am innocent of. But when I am refused and thrown away by the one I love, regardless of MY affection, I feel helpless.

This is all because of being high on ---> NARCISSISM and DEPENDENCE.

Still, what consumes most of my life energy is to counterbalance these tendencies.

Maybe it's time to say goodbye now. Time to say goodbye. Now.

Or time to accept these tendencies instead of getting pissed off at them or fighting against them.

Btw, what do you have in mind as worse things?

youre starting to e-sound like sophia :erk:

vulture culture i promise ill send you that cd some day. just be patient. sorry for that :oops:

for example my grandma dying. generally, people dying.
or my gf pretending to be pregnant after we split up, although she wasn't. gives me still the creeps to think about it.

happened to me almost a year ago, both at the same time plus my parents breaking up exactly then. i guess it could be worse, after all, but that was the worst i had to deal with so far. but breaking relationships are a piece of cake right now... but that's maybe my fault again, because i've maybe grown too susp icious and that to trust and let me fall deeply into a romance. if you invest no or little feelings, you won't be that hurt afterwards. i know it's a shitty attitude, but it will take some time for me to change it, i guess.

oh well, sorry for the whining.

VultureCulture said:
for example my grandma dying. generally, people dying.
or my gf pretending to be pregnant after we split up, although she wasn't. gives me still the creeps to think about it.

happened to me almost a year ago, both at the same time plus my parents breaking up exactly then. i guess it could be worse, after all, but that was the worst i had to deal with so far. but breaking relationships are a piece of cake right now... but that's maybe my fault again, because i've maybe grown too susp icious and that to trust and let me fall deeply into a romance. if you invest no or little feelings, you won't be that hurt afterwards. i know it's a shitty attitude, but it will take some time for me to change it, i guess.

oh well, sorry for the whining.
Its called being realistic I guess.

i could think of loads of things much worse than e-breaking up. im thinking of me mate now. poor bastard :cry:

Strangelight said:
Its called being realistic I guess.

maybe, but it's not that i'd like to be that way. i know how i have been before all that, but i don't know if i can be like that again. and this somehow feels not right at all.