The Lethal thrash metal attack

sgDCgMKWa.jpg

Thrash logos have really gone downhill eh? Anyway, I'll definitely be there.

Partially it's the not-so-awesome MSpainting that's to blame, when a there's a fancier poster I'll post that one too...

1303767440_l.gif

looks good imo, as does some of the others when not mspainted and stuff

Will you actually be here or are you just trying to lure your oompas here for the greater good of thrash?

I have oompas? :lol:

I'd love to go, but it's not really feasible considering I have no money. Someday I will be a globetrotting Heavy Metal Connoisseur, but not today...

So what's some good Swedish Thrashers aside from the obvious bands (Lethal, Corrupt, Oppression, Enforcer)? Also, I didn't realize Immaculate was Swedish, for some reason I thought they were from the UK.

I have oompas? :lol:

I'd love to go, but it's not really feasible considering I have no money. Someday I will be a globetrotting Heavy Metal Connoisseur, but not today...

So what's some good Swedish Thrashers aside from the obvious bands (Lethal, Corrupt, Oppression, Enforcer)? Also, I didn't realize Immaculate was Swedish, for some reason I thought they were from the UK.

Hazard (Pre-Tribulation) were excellent, Oppression are top notch, Entrench are my among my personal faves from the ones playing at UTMOA 2 or 3 or whatever,

Here in Umeå we have Evolvator, Guillotine and Electricution besides ourselves, all are recommended.

http://thrashassault.webb.se/ has quite an extensive archive of Swedish thrash metal of most kinds, I'm not sure I even got all of the best ones in this post so check it out, and Mygays hosts most active bands these days so that's an easy way to sample 'em all.

Oppression recently split though, right?

P.S. How was "Evolvator" ever chosen as a good choice of name?! :lol:
They did, yes. I still owe Tor some shit from trades I think, gotta send that some day... Dunno about those splits, what's on them? New stuff or just their demos?

Evolvator's logo looks kinda tacky (aka mspaintish) as well, but they're ace violence and force so who cares... Electricution is misspelt as well, and Conductor is so-so on the scale of koolness... Mister Green is also a questionable band name, but it sounds and looks kool so they pass (formerly known as Schizophrenia)

BEEP BEEP NEWS UPDATE!

1) Erik is currently our drummer! I hope you're doing pushups on a regular basis, or at least carry lots of swords and chains.

2) We're playing a mini-festival (two days, day 1 is dess mettal, day 2 is fräsch mettal) with Grave, Vader and Guillotine in late October. Kickass!

BEEP BEEP NEWS UPDATE!

1) Erik is currently our drummer! I hope you're doing pushups on a regular basis, or at least carry lots of swords and chains.
i'm arguably the best drummer

2) We're playing a mini-festival (two days, day 1 is dess mettal, day 2 is fräsch mettal) with Grave, Vader and Guillotine in late October. Kickass!
what

i hope you realize emil will have to play this

Definitely!

1) how about you answer the phone mr niglet with approx. 371 missed calls by me today

2) probably not since he's moved to Vindeln and most likely won't be able to rehearse so you better start with those pushups

1) i didn't bring the phone to work today and i'm working overtime until like 8 or 9 tonight so

2) WHAT

1) i didn't bring the phone to work today and i'm working overtime until like 8 or 9 tonight so
OK well you should have because then you'd have gotten a head start on the workout
We didn't part ways because we hate him (because we don't)...

Also, if you have any Lethal shitz (hi-res logo and shit like that, old songs that never became anything etc) and stuff, could you send it to me? I lost pretty much everything in the hdd crash, and I need to send the people at least a logo now and I figured you could send me everything else you have while you're at it.. No rush!

edit: sux about the OT, I hope you're making good use of the thime ie: making lethal pix and drumstix for the gig

OK well you should have because then you'd have gotten a head start on the workout
:danceboy:

We didn't part ways because we hate him (because we don't)...
that's old news i'm just saying god damn it in hell you need to borrow him for this one gig at least

Also, if you have any Lethal shitz (hi-res logo and shit like that, old songs that never became anything etc) and stuff, could you send it to me? I lost pretty much everything in the hdd crash, and I need to send the people at least a logo now and I figured you could send me everything else you have while you're at it.. No rush!
ah yes i will send it here with my pretend internet connection just hold up a minute here enjoy your pretend files

ah yes i will send it here with my pretend internet connection just hold up a minute here enjoy your pretend files

usb memory stick+tomorrow
"no rush"

OK we'll ask Emil if he'll be able to rehearse until then at least but dammit we need someone who can pump out beatz regularly and shit and that's you