2 in 1 double purpose thread! US residents and Lethal fans (hah) read this

Erik

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
I'm considering buying my Ibanez bass from the US, but shipping costs to Sweden would be about $120 (by UPS, I think, and they don't offer cheaper options) and I would have to pay customs on that as well so I have thought of a plan B: music123.com has FREE SHIPPING! on this item to the USA, so I thought perhaps if one of you nice Royal Carnage Americans could let me order the shits to your address for you to forward to me (with cheap USPS ground mail and a customs sticker that says [X] Gift/Cadeau) then I could pay you maybe $20 or something for the trouble. If anyone would be interested in helping a hard rockin' hard rocker in need then feel free to step right up. I'm going to check with USPS if the difference in price is great enough for the hassle to be worth it.

Second thing, dunno if Michaël Motörcycle mentioned it anywhere yet: "I am happy to announce the return of Swedish Thrash Metal band LETHAL to the ranks. Discussions are currently on about releasing a LETHAL 7 inch containing some of the songs from the 2004 Demo, in cooperation with another label (as yet undecided). More on that as soon as I iron out the details. In other news, they are working on material that will be on their debut full length out in 2005. The band is still seeking a drummer so if you live in Sweden or want to move and play in one of the best Thrash Metal bands these ears have heard lately then shoot an email to the band at sorath@hell-mail.zzn.com. MP3s from their 2004 demo, "Demolition" coming soon."

Yeah, so Cheryl couldn't keep the doors of Witches Brew shut for very long, so we're officially re-signed. Yay and stuff, now to find a drummer...

Work out the cost details for the bass shipment, and PM me if you want me to help out and stuff. You can pay me for my troubles with a Lethal 7 inch. :)

Lethal = roxororoszs.

My Old Red Thing weighs 15 pounds and I've never seen a bass weigh more (my Fender is about 9 and the Ernie Ball like 7), as far as shipping w/ case + packing material I have no idea. Maybe 20 lbs. or so? I would contact music123.com because I'm just guessing.