The Lethal thrash metal attack

Just got home from work, and this LP was waiting in the mailbox for me! :kickass:

Haven't listened to it yet, but I'm friggin excited.

How much was it including shipping and stuff in amerikan moneys?

Well, I also got Nominon and Blaspherian LPs, so it was all about $65 including shipping...quite expensive for 3 LPs, I know, but well worth it.

Great riffs throughout, some good melodies in a couple places, and lyrics/vocals perfect for screaming along to. I'm not just kissin' ass, this album seriously slays. :kickass:

Some words about your influences: you have that great oldschool sound, I love that but don’t you think you would be more successful and would reach a bigger audience with a more modern sound?
"Things such as successful and big audience don’t count for much in my opinion. Only death is real!"

:lol: Awesome!

I've been trying to find the "Annihilation Agenda" album on elektrönik format on the Internetz, since I'm a fag and don't have a record player, but haven't been able to find it yet. Crap!

Incidentally, do you enjoy stuff like Municipal Waste, Hell Bike?

:lol: Awesome!

I've been trying to find the "Annihilation Agenda" album on elektrönik format on the Internetz, since I'm a fag and don't have a record player, but haven't been able to find it yet. Crap!

Incidentally, do you enjoy stuff like Municipal Waste, Hell Bike?
The CD is supposed to be out (six months ago) next week so no worries, option 2 is I upload it.

I do enjoy "stuff like Municipal Waste", but like I think I said somewhere in that interview, I don't think all thrash metal songs have to be about thrashing, moshing, drinking and partying. Blood, death and hatred is the shit imo, but the occasional rokkin partysong is ace as well. Just don't make every song about such things, like MW and half the other newer thrash bands. In conclusion, I find them overrated but good.

edit: /Hell Mike the rockin ryder

The CD is supposed to be out (six months ago) next week so no worries, option 2 is I upload it.

I do enjoy "stuff like Municipal Waste", but like I think I said somewhere in that interview, I don't think all thrash metal songs have to be about thrashing, moshing, drinking and partying. Blood, death and hatred is the shit imo, but the occasional rokkin partysong is ace as well. Just don't make every song about such things, like MW and half the other newer thrash bands. In conclusion, I find them overrated but good.

edit: /Hell Mike the rockin ryder

An upload would be indeed much appreciated. I'll be sure to buy the CD anyway. Can I buy it from you directly?

An upload would be indeed much appreciated. I'll be sure to buy the CD anyway. Can I buy it from you directly?

Can't really be arsed to upload it atm, and with some luck the CD is out next week and then there'll be rips all over the web I suppose, so be patient for a little longer please... You can buy it directly from me, but if you want it while you still have your hearing intact that may not be a good idea (ask Demilich). I'll post places to get it here once it's out, promise!

Siden PM-innboksen din er full, Hell Mike - her er meldingen jeg prøvde å sende deg:

Glimrende! Tack som faaaaan! Skal ikke spre den til andre heavy-rockerz.

Edit: Filen har raderas :lol:

Siden PM-innboksen din er full, Hell Mike - her er meldingen jeg prøvde å sende deg:

Glimrende! Tack som faaaaan! Skal ikke spre den til andre heavy-rockerz.

Edit: Filen har raderas :lol:

Jafan, det är visst bara en nerladdning på den sidan och Ellestin hann först.. Jag är i fjällen nu och leker med söta barn hela dagarna men jag fixar en ny exklusivt åt dig då jag kommer hem.. Stay tuned!

Mycket aggressiv plåt, allt utan Lethal-album ska knylla deras valp!

Vispa du huvud!

Translation = great album!