The Lethal thrash metal attack

OK now comment on that song dammit, this thread is here for a reason.
url again: Buried Alive

Is it
3.jpg

or
105259_HeavyMetal.jpg

We're in the latest number of Close-up Magazine (#93), a big metal zine here in sweden (which mostly sucks like most big 'zines do, though), ain't that kool? Some kind of thrash special I think, updates when I get the issue. The interview is with Böb the Babelöver, I wasn't here when it was done so I take no responsibility for the foolishness uttered.

edit: //fotmbm aka Hell Mike the Kool as most or all posts here this evening

We're in the latest number of Close-up Magazine (#93), a big metal zine here in sweden (which mostly sucks like most big 'zines do, though), ain't that kool? Some kind of thrash special I think, updates when I get the issue. The interview is with Böb the Babelöver, I wasn't here when it was done so I take no responsibility for the foolishness uttered.

edit: //fotmbm aka Hell Mike the Kool as most or all posts here this evening

Cool

Haru lust att slänga upp låten igen förresten? Jag missan' tidigare :/

Lugnt, fixar imorrn. Haru aldrig på MSN? Isåfal kan vi fixa där serru med lite bonus...

Ja det vore ju inte fy skam, men jag ska upp och fjällvandra om någon dag, så jag kommer inte att att vara kontaktbar under tio dagar eller så, men jag påminner dig om det när jag kommer tillbaka

I got that issue of close-up in the mail today. Katon W De Pena from Hirax liked you guys in a quick review he made of some new thrash bands.

OK, another update:

aabanner.png

And a song:
Infernal Warfare, a brand new one you probably haven't heard which rokks äzz. Try them, and this time please tell me if you think they are good or bad, if you think we get better or worse with time, and write a 5000 word essay on how pretty I am.

Also the gig with Corrupt a while ago was recorded and might be released in some way or other eventually, I haven't heard the recording myself yet but it's supposed to be fancy.

Spaffe: MSN me for the old one, can't be arsed to upload more songs atm.

Tranq: Kool about Katon, though most he did on there was plug myspace sites of the bands he already knew and liked (Not only ours but the other bands' reviews as well), also they wrote Exhumer instead of Exumer int he interview and some crap like that but all in all it feels fancy to be in a big 'zine for the first time, yay for us!

This is probably the best sounding Lethal I've heard. The thing I liked the least has improved a lot - the vocals. Sometimes they have a german 80's thrash feel.

Very nice guitar sound, but the drums sound a bit tinny and clanky. I can barely hear the bass, and that is not cool.

Sounds pretty damn good, I like it better than the other song you posted before. Makes me want to play the 7" again. I just organized my vinyl collection yesterday, so it should be easy to find now.

Tänx fellas

Tranq: I blame your setup? This is easily the most audible bass we've had and it's definately clear in the mix in my opinion

Now I'll try not to spill more before the album is out and maybe someone except me will be all giddy for the release!

Now I'll try not to spill more before the album is out and maybe someone except me will be all giddy for the release!

Oh, I'm giddy alright.

I remember you saying somewhere, sometime, that they may reissue the 7" when the LP comes out? If there are plans for this, tell 'em to make it splatter or something cool....because I said so :p