The Lethal thrash metal attack

Is the 7" sold out or something?

I really need the Necrovation/Corrupt split...

I don't know if it's sold out, and I have it anyway. I just think if they do release it again, that splatter vinyl would be excellent.

I need that split too, why the fuck did I not check out all these other bands on BH before the past couple months?!

Is the 7" sold out or something?

I really need the Necrovation/Corrupt split...

Yup, since quite a while from Blood Harvest and me (I do have a few secret backup copies though but I intend to keep most of those, and at least half are promised away since ages) at least, but some distros still have it. We've talked about getting another batch out when the album goes, as well as something nice with the album, but we'll see how it all turns out.

The song is great!

I was just looking to buy the 7" earlier this week when I made an order from Hells Headbangers but alas they were sold out. :(

And you are very pretty.

Just came home from one of our most kickass gigs ever. Musically we weren't that good, but the fucking violence was through the roof... Or, literally, the wall. The pit tore a hole through one wall and then the cops came, it wass great. The vo-players were, in order: Evolvator (Killer, 100% feeling and 50% skillz), Electricution (Really good, 75% feeling, 65% skillz and 15% trying too hard I'm afraid), Entrench (Best this evening) and Vilefuck (Second best, really professional and good playing and good songs, but not quite as killing as Entrench). And last we played, didn't get a note right since the crowd stole the mic for half the gig and the bass for the other half, but the action was fucking killer. Five stars, would do it again! Now the necks in this household are falling apart so we bid thee adieu.

WTB Lethal mp3 or link to purchasable thrashness.

I'M nearby now so its easy postage.#

edit: thanks for the MSNage, it's pretty kickass... agreed on the tinny drums

dscn5579.jpg

Hell!

Last I heard was "soon" for the LP (www.bloodharvest.se for updates) and "late November" for the CD, so with some luck both will be out soon but don't hold your breath... The shitty part of dealing with small labels.

The cover art is by Chad Sergesketter who has also done shitloads of RPG artwork, stuff in the Dark Horse Conan comics and thigs like that. here is a list of some RPG and comic stuff he has done, trying to find more (this should be some pictures but it's down atm so I'm not sure it's the one I'm trying to find... Try it by 9 pm ameritime maybe?

Anyways, don't worry, I will most certainly post here when the album is finally out. I don't think a 2008 release is very improbable, and it might be one as well so you guys have time to listen to it proper for the yearly top lists :p

Bigger:
cdoms_lores.jpg

ORDER THE FUCKEN LP
100 SEK which is very very cheap (standard price on new LPs is maybe 140 in online distros, more elsewhere) but I dunno how the amerimoney (actually I do, 100 Swedish kronor = 15.4485 U.S. dollars) and shipping makes it... Distros over there will probably get it soon enough (consider the american release a 2008 one since noone will have it before then, and the euro release a late 2006 so you can double-combo the best of the year-lists) so feel free to wait if you want, but check out the distro anyway.

FINALLY! I don't have my copies here yet but I hope that means it's in Sweden at least, KILLER!
CD version to follow as soon as possible.

Nice. I'll probably wait for Nuclear War Now to get copies though. I need the Magnus and Nominon LPs as well. Did you hear that Cauterizer 7"? Fucking awesome.

Nice. I'll probably wait for Nuclear War Now to get copies though. I need the Magnus and Nominon LPs as well. Did you hear that Cauterizer 7"? Fucking awesome.

Nope, didn't get to hear it yet, I'm way behind on lots of stuff... Anxiously awaiting (next in line) the Corrupt LP though!

That and the Necrovation. From what I understand Tribulation is working on an LP too, but I don't think they've decided on a label yet. They should just stick to Blood Harvest.