The Lethal thrash metal attack

passagenlogo_ny.gif

Tyvärr!

It works for me if I paste the full url and then add one / before the filename, and if I remove it it still works, but merely pasting it doesn't work. This is wierd.

I'm digging this track, reminds me of a very pissed off Metallica in the early 80s.

Ta och kamma er killar och lägg ner Lethal. Nasheim är 100 gånger bättre ;).
ok då...det lät faktiskt bra, coolt riffande. Men mera Nasheim tack.

Jag retades bara. Tycker helt enkelt att Nasheim är skitbra. Lika bra som en del cds jag betalat för. Lethal låter bättre ju mer jag hör.

^What he said.

If you send us $$$ I guess we could make VHS copies too (maybe even DVDr, but that's quite gay I think), but I'm not sure if our CHS tapes would play at american crap.

Downloaded it all \m/
Sounds great so far guys, wish I had been there.
So, when is that Nasheim full-length coming? ;)

HAHA, cool, you start singing Slayer - Hell Awaits at the start of Whiplash?

sounds great indeed, but the drummer is too slow ;).

I downloaded all the tracks. They sound excellent. The bass is somewhat inaudable at times, but thats understandable seeing as its a live recording.

i managed to get them before my cable went to shit on me! Sounds good and yea the bass drops out at times =( But otherwise it kicks ass! While my cable was out i doodled with the Lethal logo and here's what i came up with:erk:

Lethal-Wings.jpg

Lethal-Wings-Metal.jpg

Thanks. I nocticed the blobs and was going to do something to that effect but the internet decided it wanted to work for me again so i left it as is:dopey: The secong one, with it's bevel/embossed look kinda reminds me of metallica though:erk: I'm just trying to fool around in photoshop a bit more and get more adept with it. Made a couple banners (Rapture Radio and Fall of the Leafe in my sig) and some other oddball shit either on deviant art or just sitting on my HD for the time being.

This thread needs to remain at the top at 5pm (-7 GMT) so I can remember to download that thingy at home.

The top logo was real nice, but the wings look a bit out of place on the second...

Not only is it a live recording but the audio was ripped from a hand-camera which we recorded TEH KOOL VIDEO with, but we don't know anyone with video-in so we can't get the video part digital just yet.