The Link to Seriously Off-Topic

Potpossum said:
Oh how testy do you get at slights that are made of your self!
Feel better now cunt face?
So,I'm insecured about myself,but I don't have to degrade myself to your level!
I'm not conceited or full of myself like you are either!
And like the other geniuses I've asked,wheres the (T) in MILF as well as the (Y)?!
Btw,its amazing what bras can do these days,did you pay very much for yours?
Your obivous job in the future after high school will be a full time whore instead of part-time after school! And if your going to apply yourself to any business,I'm sure your local brothel would hire you. You'll do just fine if you keep your mouth shut and don't show your over bite.(You really should get that fixed)
Amazing it is that I haven't really aged, just wish my hair would grow though. Which is strange,but is probably another reason that nothing else changes either. So when I get my wrinkles,you'll be full of them from being in the sun.
My son has a girlfriend (Amber),so no thanks for the offer. Besides,I don't want to be your kid's grandmother! Another thing,he prefers girls with class as well as a shapely ass. He's also a little bit to young for you.
Anyways,there are many other girls/women at this site that are far more attractive then your self,but are humble and modest and show class that they aren't treated as a two-bit whore like yourself. For instant,Susie looks cuter than you! Incen shows she's a beaut inside that shines on the out side. Lady of the oracale shows a woman of class and sieur air about her. Tara(awesome name) shows she has spunk and probably can/would punch you out punk! And others show their sexy and seductive with out being sleazy like you have shown over and over time after time agun.
As for calling me a fat stupid cow,you wish!
Can you do 56 stomach crunches in a minute? I can! When your my age your tits will be hanging over the kitchen table getting in the way of your plate!
I didn't have to give head to get a head in life,but you do!
And if I had the computer equipment to post pics,I probably would just to show you!
Know something else,it would be worth six months probation to punch your lights out! :Shedevil:
On a serious note,you should wear bangs though. Your fore head is to high for your hair style. It looks like your hair line is running away from your nose!
And you really should look in to having your over bite fixed.
Act like a whore,you'll be treated like a whore! Now go off to being one Poss!
Testy? Sure I’ll get testy when such claims have no basis in fact whatsoever. I don't go out of my way to flaunt my body, unless someone attacks me groundlessly over such things first. If you’re the supposed stunner you say you are, I can’t fathom how it is you manage to be so insecure about yourself, let alone how you managed to get married to a drummer of all things as you say. Perhaps he just wanted a pretty bit of meat on the side that wouldn’t put up an argument or make a peep unless she was instructed to?

And as for conceited and full of myself, I think the word you are actually looking for is self-confident. Obviously enough though the concept is quite foreign too you. At precisely what point did I either say or infer that I was better than anyone here? All I’ve done so far is imply that I’m happy with my body and the way it looks. I haven’t seen some of the women you’ve mentioned above but I’ve never gone out of my way to bring them down or say I am superior to them in any way. I’ve actually seen posts by Susie and Incen(diare?) and happen to agree that they are both wonderful people. So what if I’m a bit of a flirt sometimes? I’m happy with my boyfriend, who is 21 BTW, and I get everything that I want from him. I get on here for a bit of a release, and there’s nothing wrong with getting a shy smile or two out of some of the nicer boys here, it’s all in the name of fun and there’s no intent to break someone’s heart. So stop calling me a slut and a sleaze. Can one of you guys straighten her out on the MILF thing too please? I’m quite sure the T is silent as it were, but you lot are sure to know more about it’s common use than I would, or she ever will for that matter. Something’s also telling me that I shouldn’t pay any heed to your comments on my looks, so I won’t. I’m sure a more reliable source for such info would be something of a critical nature from the guys on the board. And I would be more than will to accept such scrutiny. At least we’ll get a non-biased opinion that way. :Smug:

Who said anything about having your boy’s babies anyway!? I just wanted to straighten out your obviously troubled son with a few lessons on what should really be holding his interest at his age. But seeing as you’ve said he already has a girlfriend, we can at least hope that this apple has fallen very, very far from the tree. It’s always nice to know you have such intimate knowledge of your boys sexual preferences at such a tender age though, and considering his love of the ass, I would suspect that your son is either black or he’s still in the closet and in denial while with Amber.

Anyone else care to raise their hands to let us know if you can do 56 crunches in under a minute? :rolleyes: To be honest I haven’t really tried, but I go running and exercise often enough that I know that my abs certainly aren’t a problem area. It’s also great to know you supposedly have such extensive knowledge of my personal life too, otherwise you’d look like a complete buffoon making such spurious claims as to how I’ve gotten ahead in life. :rolleyes: I'll let you know how my apprentiship works out at the beauty school once I get back from holdiays. I'm already looking up scholarships for business management degree for once I get myself settled in at my new job.

And as to the bangs.

00106.jpg

00075.jpg

Obviously enough. Been there. Done that. :Smug: I don't have a problem with the way my hair is now though. Looks like you're the only one.

I really wonder why I'm bothering to try and reason with you sometimes, I already wasted the majority of my lunch time typing up this response. Somehow it wouldn't surprise me to find that your son is more mentally mature than you. :bah:

SculptedCold said:
*ahem* The correct contraction of 'they are' is "they're". =/

Thanks for your expertise with english grammer. English was never my strong point in school. Its probably caused from too many languages spoken to me as a child. Linguistics is so confusing :erk: Any how,its not my major.

I think you'll find he's having a heart attack right then and there..... everyone's still laughing at him though... they figure it out eventually.

xenophobe said:
Potpossum, post those pics! :p

Possum, grow out your eyebrows :p

:lol:

:erk:

Hey Xenophobe,stop wanking off!
That's it! I'm telling Mom on you!

Hopefully you'll at least rotate hands,so your dick doesn't get a curve :Smug:
And another thing,stay out of my stuff and put the fucking toilet seat down!

Potpossum said:
Poss,I really wouldn't brag about beauty school. In europe there is a stigma with girls that go to beauty school. It means their STUPID!
Well, next time I take a trip half way around the globe to attend a class or work in a salon, I'll let you know how things really are out that way. We on the otherhand do things significantly differently around here. It would appear that you also lack the skills to read to the end of a paragraph as well. Pity really.

@ggggggu: Shut up already and stop stalking me, or at least if you're going to continue to do so, at least do it quietly. :bah:

Potpossum said:
Hey Xenophobe,stop wanking off!
That's it! I'm telling Mom on you!

Hopefully you'll at least rotate hands,so your dick doesn't get a curve :Smug:
And another thing,stay out of my stuff and put the fucking toilet seat down!
Even if I were to be wanking off, which I haven't, it wouldn't be to anything on UM. *thinks about crumpets* fap fap fap * :rolleyes: But, surely it would be a better thing than being a cocktease to your own son. Good god lady, you've got problems. :lol: :guh:

xenophobe said:
Even if I were to be wanking off, which I haven't, it wouldn't be to anything on UM. *thinks about crumpets* fap fap fap * :rolleyes: But, surely it would be a better thing than being a cocktease to your own son. Good god lady, you've got problems. :lol: :guh:

Why don't you back up a few post bro!
Geesh! :Smug: Your the fuck who said that I can be your sister!
Does that jiggle your memory now?!

I don't tease my son(s) either. I just give them a good slap when they're rude like YOU! And as for his friends,they just wish their Mother looked as good as me. Btw,when his friends call me a MILF. There is a huge fight! And then some one goes home with blood all over their face from my son beating on them. And I don't tease his friends either! I'm actually a bitch to all.

And its so nice of you to admit that you don't wank off to anything on UM. Possum will be so hurt!
Found Dad's mags,didn't ya!(Just keeping in context to the sibling theme.)
Thank God it was you that the doctors dropped and not me!
Good to see you being what your name suggest. For awhile I thought that you had changed your sex and was keeping it a secret from the family. Imagine calling you Xenophillia. Does sound nice.For a GIRL!

Go back to eating your crumpets!
And like I said before,stay out of my stuff and that includes my jam! Go make your own!
:wave:

Just a quick couple of questions.......:

a) Would the curve in Xeno's schlong not increase his missus' satisfaction?

and

b) When you said 'jiggle' before Potpossum, did you perhaps instead intend to say 'jog'? Or was this just a small fruedian slip on your behalf? Makes me wonder who the sex starved attention seeker is is all.

Just curious. Honest.

Spike

Oh yeah, I thought of another one:

c) Could someome please explain this fascination/fixation with crumpets to me? :err: