The List Thread

Jul 14, 2008
Decatur, IL
For some reason, it seems people really like to make lists of things they enjoy. Be it albums, bands, styles of hair, etc. So instead of a new thread every week about your top ten death metal bands, just throw whatever list you got in here.

To start off, here's a list of things I'd like to do in the next 7 months and 16 days.

1)Call 867-5309
2)Find my keys
3)Yodel in front of a middle school
4)Learn to yodel
5)Eat a habanero without tears
6)Punch a redwood tree
7)Figure out why when I send a text, the person I send it to gets 3 or more of the same text
8)Play a show with my new band
9)Steal from a garage sale
10)Replace the stolen item from 9 with something that obviously doesn't belong at said garage sale

The question is, how many of those "top ten death metal bands" threads are posted by annoying noobs who would never bother to look for an existing thread to append their all-important post to in the first place? The percentage is probably pretty high.

Surely you don't believe my intent in creating this thread was to avoid 'top ten' lists by noobs? I've just noticed that even the regulars here will post in every single list thread created. So apparently people like lists. List away.

top ten good looking girls I know (who don't go on this forum)

Elise
Lauren
Brianni
Sophie
Emma but she's a cow
Juliet
Jess S
Thingy girl
Anna
What'shername from english.

Augustus
Tiberius
Gaius
Claudius
Nero
Galba
Otho
Vitellius
Vespasian
Titus
Domitian
Nerva
Trajan
Hadrian
Antoninus Pius
Marcus Aurelius
Commodus

All from memory. It's a shitstorm after Commodus.

No more lists.