the love/hate thread (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zabu of nΩd

Free Insultation
Feb 9, 2007
I hate that I woke up at 7 a.m. yesterday morning, and got about 4 hours of sleep, and yet I lacked the self-control to send my ass to bed early tonight, thus setting myself up for another 4 to 5 hours of sleep. This sucks.

I hate Tuesdays, the only day I have afternoon classes, and I fucking hate classes in the afternoon, especially around dinnertime.

I hate the fact that I'll wake up and won't have to take a shit, but immediately after my shower I will have the urge to defecate.

It's like I just wasted 15 minutes in the shower..

I hate that you remade this thread when you're supposed to utilize the social thread to serve the same function as this thread.

8 AM classes are shitty.

I had two 8:30 classes junior year. One each semester.

One was Business Finance and the other was Financial Statement Analysis.

I got a B minus in both classes (yes, my school has a plus/minus system).

I fucking hate stickers on CDs, they never come off properly and always leave that sticky shit on the cover. I know who the fucking band is, I don't need another fucking sticker telling me what I already know!

I fuckin' hate people who expect me to be happy 24/7, those who think seniority makes them godlike, and serious discussions shut down based on some skewed morals.

I really can't stand watermelons and I don't understand why so many people find them tasty. It's like chewing a mop drenched in sugary water.:puke:

I fucking hate stickers on CDs, they never come off properly and always leave that sticky shit on the cover. I know who the fucking band is, I don't need another fucking sticker telling me what I already know!

I have that on my Reverend Bizarre and one of my Borknagar jewel cases. Almost makes it worth replacing the jewel case.

I hate that you remade this thread when you're supposed to utilize the social thread to serve the same function as this thread.

my bad

Was anyone even making love/hate posts in the social thread? Taking this thread away kinda kills the drive to do that.

...And I hate when no one's making love/hate posts. Or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.