the love/hate thread (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause he's also an American stupid, and he has no one else to relate to, poor lonely bitching elitist.

edit: I hate your mom.

I hate the soreness in the morning after waking up from playing basketball last night, something I hadn't done in a couple months.

i hate most white women, esp socccer mom types. and the kids at my school. and my physics teacher. and i hate thinking about death, though i cant help it sometimes, and having no place to buy metal cds around here. and i hate all animals but cats.

but i love tony romo and harrison ford.

I hate how Pizza Hut's personal pan pizza is smaller than my hand.

I hate how it takes me an hour to find a parking spot on campus midday.

I hate how my car leaks antifreeze so randomly.

i hate how everymorning after it rains my bus comes late and then i get a detention for being late to school

i hate how i cant find my iPod anywhere

i hate most white women, esp socccer mom types. and the kids at my school. and my physics teacher. and i hate thinking about death, though i cant help it sometimes, and having no place to buy metal cds around here. and i hate all animals but cats.

but i love tony romo and harrison ford.
Go Cowboys, I'm very happy they won Sunday night.:kickass:

I have that on my Reverend Bizarre and one of my Borknagar jewel cases. Almost makes it worth replacing the jewel case.

Haha, yes. Reverend Bizarre was exactly what I was thinking of. Although I kept the sticker on Crush The Insects because I find it quite amusing. "The biggest sell-outs in true Doom."

Status
Not open for further replies.