the love/hate thread (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because everything except math is easy.

There's no such thing as an easy major.

2007_3_20.jpg

No, Rochester Institute of Technology is a technical university.

The term "liberal arts" is defined by the Encyclopædia Britannica Concise as a, "college or university curriculum aimed at imparting general knowledge and developing general intellectual capacities, in contrast to a professional, vocational, or technical curriculum.

Well obviously technical schools and other schools of that type that have a specific focus are not...I'm talking about general universities.

I don't understand the high five reference as nothing in my post dictated a response like that, but whatever. You an be a dick about this shit all you want, I'm not budging my viewpoint.

You missed my point, but that's okay. You didn't have a liberal arts education after all.

jk

I know you were jk, but:

Founded in 1831, Xavier University is a private coeducational university located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Cincinnati is home to seven Fortune 500 companies and two professional sports teams. Xavier provides a liberal arts education in the Catholic, Jesuit tradition. The University is the third-largest independent institution in Ohio, the sixth-oldest Catholic university in the nation, and one of 28 Jesuit colleges and universities nationwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.