the love/hate thread (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, yes. Reverend Bizarre was exactly what I was thinking of. Although I kept the sticker on Crush The Insects because I find it quite amusing. "The biggest sell-outs in true Doom."

I ordered that one a couple days ago. I wonder if it will arrive with the sticker on it.

I hate that my arm hurts from my meningitis shot.

Yeah but you got a totally krieg plaster, to take your mind off the pain.

I'm loving the thought of being in rainy England next week.

As Faith no More said, it's been really hot all week. No rain at all. Your image of England has been shattered my dear.

I hate the British consulate for being cunts and keeping Susan away from me...

Just wait until you don't have class on Fridays. I envied those people in college.

I also envied the people that only had class on tuesdays and thursdays, so they had a 4 day weekend.

I hate that I've had Ramones songs stuck in my head for the past 24 hours now.

There's something really fucked up about that band. Their music is about as catchy as humanly possible, yet they're also completely mindless, and lacking in any form of substance. A perfect formula for driving you nuts after you're done listening to them.

I love that I am about to watch pumping iron again!

:kickass:

even i will say that movie's cool, but only because of Arnie

i love how the gay straight alliance meeting i just went to was basically just making sick jokes for an hour and eating cookies

I hate that I had to run 4 miles today, and then do six 6 yd dashes! Fuck baseball offseason workouts.

Plus I had to miss football

I'm in my 5th semester and I've never had Friday classes. And I don't intend to.

Status
Not open for further replies.