The Mister and Misses Anathema forum awards!!!

mikeme.JPG

:worship:

wow this thread has been progressing a lot since i last visited.

i can see the point of Dhatura,its reasonable to say what she said.and all the talking about hugs and blushes.its natural tho.everybody has a secret love for himself.a secret narcissism.and the hope or the certainty that they will be liked by others too.this thread is a good way for htis to be done.of course its done for fun,but theres a little secret reason at the back too;) ;) either way its nice cos we got to see faces we hadnt seen before:)

whats more, i think beauty is,up to a point,subjective.I've seen people that were considered ugly and i found them sweet in a way,cos of their aura or eyes and that(talking about girls mostly).
the trick is to use even your "cons" to transform them in to "pros".not many people can do that.most remain miserable and jealous of other peoples external beauty.all my girl mates were like that :Smug:

on the other hand some people are born beautiful.even more people can be made beautiful.i think its all about compromising with yourself and trying to make the best out of it.if you just lie there,feeling ugly and youre not up for tlaking care of you,then you shall remain really ugly.Needless to talk about people who are wasting their beauty,having a shitty or non-existent inside :ill:

blah blah:D

and to serve the thread's mood of the moment :)lol: ) here are a couple of pics just for the beat of it(an excuse to expand our narcissism :lol: )

first one is from december03,second from July03 third from september 03(watch the guy nearby :lol: ) last one is from easter03

hotel%20room.jpg

samothraki.jpg

http://hannibal.leghissa.com/~burningheretic/Sophia&Thanos/sophia%20leo.jpg
(this pics is also called count the hair colours:ill:

away.jpg

now ill get the nasty comments,like the ones for Achernar when he posted pics of himself:erk:

first two are for Mariner cos he hates makeup,third and fourth have a little, invisible makeup:lol:

shit i look all serious and that:ill: when i go home i'll upload the pic featuring me as a pig and another one near a shitter on the street i promise:ill: lol i love pics

Cerulean said:
Fuck I must've been drunk or something while posting that horrible thing :(
Hahahahaa there's nothing wrong with it, if it makes you feel better get on to this :D
susie9.jpg

HAHAHAHAA i was suppose to be a punk and i was a fat ugly 9 year old :erk: with a hell of a lot of make up and of course the really punk t shirt :D :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: