the mood thread

Ridiculous, I miss footy season :( .

It's so bad I'm getting excited about handball. Denmark made it to the semifinal, be afraid Gemany :cool: . Our team actually kind of rocks.

Allan said:
Ridiculous, I miss footy season :( .

It's so bad I'm getting excited about handball. Denmark made it to the semifinal, be afraid Gemany :cool: . Our team actually kind of rocks.
Hahahaha... Germany will win... :lol: Ehhmmm I hope so... :Smug:

btw I am feeling quite tired now. Good night.

still sore but now pretty stoned by the opioïd painkillers doc gave me for me shoulder, so It still hurts the same but I focus less on it :tickled:
Tired too, bad biorhythm these days, I've got trouples sleeping with a huge and choking splint + a sore shoulder/arm... Whatever, oof to bed like :wave:

I can't understand how people actually feel 'good'. What do you mean by that? I don't know what that feels like to feel it in normal life. If I have a moment when I feel 'good' I start to feel like I'm on drugs, things get weird, kinda around me. i just go back to there because that's the only time I ever remember feeling good. My brain just falls
into that feeling, but then it gets all wrong. Then my mind cuts it off. I feel better if I'm just down to the ground, not good, just there or below.

Instead of good I get intense feelings of expansion almost euphoric. My mine can see far and profoundly. But this isn't a feeling of good because it's too much, good in that way but not designed for happiness, but instead for just seeing.

SO right now, sad, angry, hurt, depressed.

trona, I think feeling good means that you dont have any strong bad feelings. Peace, that is. And its more about thinking than feeling, imo. You cannot feel good if you dont tidy up your mind and think about good, peaceful, warm, ...things. OK, you can, if youre on drugs but thats just passion, excitement, and fake. Havent u ever had good feelings about things? Like your anchestors, your home, a warm pillow, a smile of a loved one, a good meal? I think you just dont remember to these cos remembering the bad is easier for u. Come on!