the mood thred

Yeah, same here, it smells spring, I went to the language exam centre and on my way I met only one person, the teacher whose class I'm skipping right now :s I couldn't not notice her, so I went up to her and merrily said "I can't come to your class cause I'm going away tomorrow and I'm sooooo busy :D" She said I should have a beer to her health, hmm.

Hehe, thank you all!
I already raised the chalice yesterday (at midnight) and my kitchen was party ruined. Rock'n'roll and that.

edit: party? partly.

ANGRY

two years ago, a sunny afternoon in gent city, me and my friend walked on the touristic hotspot, where grannies and youth, squadinhabitants and drunks unite for icecreams and sunlight. i was taking pictures for a schoolproject, with a guy from ivory coast as a model i think, cowboy drinking beers next to it when da police came with 5 blue riot combies and obliged everybody to have its picture taken without explanation. one comrade called his friend the advocate who told it was illegal, but that he probably had to let it done or be emprisoned for a night

i didn't want to be imprisoned.
i met the comrade some weeks later and he tells me the files would have been deleted as the action was illegal. though he told me i shouldn't believe it really.

i shouldn't have.
this friendly police lady came to inform me people had recognised me stealing two sets of lingery in some sex whatever shop in gent where i've never been. from those pictures
and that i'm filed as a squad inhabitant
and that if i wouldn't have been at my parents place, she should have filed me as 'high alerted kind of person to be investigated immediately if ever taken notice of'

i hope hope hope i'll be able to get my pics out of these files.
bloody hell.

and now i probably have to clean up the house or they really think i'm a squad inhabitant.

i would really like to know if i by accident wasn't on line 27th of november 2004 around 14h30, or what i would've been doing
but if i click my name for going through my posts i get siderea, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

is anyone privileged to know?

siderea said:
i would really like to know if i by accident wasn't on line 27th of november 2004 around 14h30, or what i would've been doing
but if i click my name for going through my posts i get siderea, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

is anyone privileged to know?

I dont think anyone is priveleged to search anymore. Ask one of the stalkers to forage through their Siderea folder.

well either way, first step is ALWAYS getting yourself lawyered up. if yer lawyer thinks youve got a case over the way you were photographed start going to civil liberties groups, local politicians etc.

Dont let it lie these things can bite you on the arse a few years down the line

stolen-knickers.jpg

yeah but there was something i had to get done, don't remember what... and anyway, it didn't feel JUSTIFIED
i'll take our bambi's advice and go to da lawshop

and dunc they got stolen or what?? all these years i hoped you'd sleep with them, perhaps mick would walk around with them sometimes... ah.
ill make you another pair. size?