Votes: 2 4.0%
  • grief

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • misanthropy

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • lycanthropia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I voted "angry" though "powerful" or "confident" would probably better describe it. Maybe I should have voted "metal!" instead?

I don't really like many songs that are just about metal, but I do like songs that embody the true spirit metal.

I voted angry because I feel like hurting someone after listening to what I listen to (black metal, death metal, and melodic metal).

Strange, I feel angry in the absence of listening to extreme metal. I feel much calmer of mind once I subject my ears to some black metal and death metal.

Anger is probably the most non-rational emotion and dumb emotion, when angry I listen to something opposite. I have made some really bad choices because of 3 seconds or 3 minutes of anger and non rational thinking that have greatly affected my life. When having a job anger is probably the most hard emotion to supress also.

Somewhere between relaxation and malencholy.

And I'm not sure if 'Angry' should be an option.
How is it music if its making you angrier?

So what exactly is the purpose of music? Is/was it not a source of entertainment?
Let music not have a purpose but a effect on it's listener, but that it may be like a drug "everflowing and mystifying" so that all may be influenced, verily, in it's encompassing wisdom, knowledge, and thusly, it's rage and it's sorrows etc... Otherwise would not the purpose overtake the art, such as is the case in less....enlightened forms of entertainment....

- Metal Wrath