the mood thred

when i came out of my bed this morning it felt like i had a hangover, weird, perhaps it takes a day longer to come if you've had several nights of drinking in a row

and don't be offended by a guy named bambi who hasnt watched bambi yet, he probably doesnt dare too.
brave is simba, i hope he batteres scar in a good old manly fight!

siderea said:
when i came out of my bed this morning it felt like i had a hangover, weird, perhaps it takes a day longer to come if you've had several nights of drinking in a row

and don't be offended by a guy named bambi who hasnt watched bambi yet, he probably doesnt dare too.
brave is simba, i hope he batteres scar in a good old manly fight!

Let's hope it will be so :)

I haven't seen Bambi either, but I've seen Lion King 1, it's okay. I've never had several nights of drinking in a row though, so you win, hehe :dopey:

you pedantic bastard bambi you know what I meant. I am currently having issues with my computer is that better? I am no good at the engerlish either. I blame the schooling system and rap music.

My boss's newest threat: If I don't stop wasting my creative time on THIS BLOODY CHAT PROGRAM, he'll block the internet.

This is somewhat more innovative than the threat to fire me though.

I suddenly got nostalgic, I got an e-mail with pictures from the time when I still had a life :cry:

I'm also sleepy, and hungryhungryhungry too.