The Most Fucked Up Thing Ever

Draxx

Nefarious Angel
Nov 19, 2002
Visit site
I was listening to a song I downloaded, Opeth's - In The Mist She was Standing. 10 minutes or so it goes right into "It's a long way to the top, if you wanna rock n roll." After that it goes into Iced Earth - Melancholy. This is so odd.

Hmm... I don't have that.... Are you talking about a random playlist that went from the opeth song and then to Iced Earth?

Am I thinking too much? Hmm... Nice avatar though. ;)

:)

You think that's odd?

The real version of Black Rose Immortal breaks into a beautiful acoustic passage at about 6:35 in, with Mikael shouting "WHEN IT'S TIME TO PARTY! WE WILL PARTY HARD!" over and over until the 7:54 mark.

It's still beyond me on why they took that section out of the Morningrise version.

:lol:

reminds me of the song a guy sent me labeled as "Type O Negative covering Britney Spears" which was just a Britney song slowed down to about half speed.

awesome

That happened to me before too. I have no idea what causes it.

And speaking of Iced Earth's Melancholy, a very peculiar thing happened to the mp3 I downloaded. While I was listening, the mp3 went from studio to live version. This was because the file sharing program resumed my broken download with a different file ... but the transition from studio to live was so seamless I hardly noticed until I heard the crowd chanting. Too bad I lost it during a hd crash.

Yeah, I've come up with some very odd 'medleys' when freaky things like that happen... specially consideringthe wide variety of genres stored on my HD.. :oops:

Well if you downloaded it...the download could have been impropely coded in the first place. Twice my housemate has made his own burned cd's and 4 songs got interlaced into one song and 3 in the other song. It's really odd when something like that happens.

Yeah, that happened to me one time, too.

And it was especially hard since that time I d/loaded To Bid You Farewell and right at the end at the "To Bid you Farewell" part it mounted into the beginning of Eels - Souljacker... that sucked bigtime. :D

The best one is the version I downloaded of Cannibal Corpse's "Stripped, Raped and Strangled" with an intro of Tori Amos advertising a Rape and Sexual Abuse hotline, it's really odd and sarcastic.

Originally posted by Madkill
The best one is the version I downloaded of Cannibal Corpse's "Stripped, Raped and Strangled" with an intro of Tori Amos advertising a Rape and Sexual Abuse hotline, it's really odd and sarcastic.
I have that version too! It reads "Cannibal Corpse - Stripped, Raped & Strangled (feat. Tori Amos)"...

Originally posted by IcemanJ256
Tori Amos is more brutal than Cannibal Corpse anyways.

Next thing you'll be saying she's more 'Tr00' and 'Gr1m' and 'N3cr0' too.... :rolleyes:

What are you...ten?! That is so far from the most fucked up thing ever! Wait 10 more years and THEN tell me how fucked up things are. OK, now that I got that out. ;) :lol:

B Guy-
...reminds me of the song a guy sent me labeled as "Type O Negative covering Britney Spears" which was just a Britney song slowed down to about half speed.

:lol: What about "Summer breeze, makes me feeeel fine..." That was a laugh for about 2 minutes, then it just felt bad IMO.