The most you ever offended anyone?

Sorry dude. but skandinavia's one true claim to fame is the vikings. and Norwegian vikings were much more badass than the Swedish.

That's not even part of Swedish history, that's pre-Swedish history, and badly recorded at that, so most Swedes aren't that interested in viking times. More interesting is to look at Swedens great history as a big military power in Europe between the 15th and the 19th century. Norway can keep their ancient vikings :p

and you'll notice that the only people really defending sweden are you swedes. whereas norway seems to have the support of the rest of the world.

Heh, I actually dislike both Sweden and Norway equally, Denmark is where it's at :), I've never put any personal pride in nationality, apart from jokingly, like in sports and stuff.

I voted Sweden. Hot women, Senap, The best fuckin rally in the world. Norway's just boring. LOL at Dave being called an emo-chav.

Had a good one earlier - went down the road to buy smokes, and some chav bitch came over to me and said 'When are you going to get a haircut you scruffy moshaaarrr?' to which I replied 'Get back to the kitchen where you belong'.

Yeah, I fucking went there. And I laughed my fucking tits off.

Good man! Shame on the rest of you for not recognising Dave's ace story, if this was on facebook I'd have blatantly clicked "Like"! :lol:

That's not even part of Swedish history, that's pre-Swedish history, and badly recorded at that, so most Swedes aren't that interested in viking times. More interesting is to look at Swedens great history as a big military power in Europe between the 15th and the 19th century. Norway can keep their ancient vikings :p

Heh, I actually dislike both Sweden and Norway equally, Denmark is where it's at :), I've never put any personal pride in nationality, apart from jokingly, like in sports and stuff.

Well then that's a pretty good reason for Swedish Vikings being shit. And good for you for not being blindly nationalistic, all that kind of attitude really serves is arguments.

Oh, and without Sweden we'd have no cheap modular furniture for our houses.

Had a good one earlier - went down the road to buy smokes, and some chav bitch came over to me and said 'When are you going to get a haircut you scruffy moshaaarrr?' to which I replied 'Get back to the kitchen where you belong'.

Yeah, I fucking went there. And I laughed my fucking tits off.

Badass.

Captain America.

/argument

:mad:

captainhaddock.jpg