Are you offended?

Hah hah... it was fucking stupid as hell... although I thought that it "popped out" did she actually flash it? Oh well, in any case, I know that the media will have a field day about this one for an eternity... it is pure idiocy, the bitch is not that hott in any case

I didn't see the half time show but I saw the tons of replays the other day on every news show because eveyone was making a big deal about it.

manuelgv said:
Now that I think about it,another example:
Nobody complained about Madonna,Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera kissing on the MTV awards and for appearing half naked or more on their videos.
What's up with this double morality?
I remember all those stupid people complaining about Married with children and all the shows alike because they destroyed their values or some shit like that.
It's because she's black. :p

I didn't watch the game, but I'm sure they probably aired one of those stupid beer commercials with showing drunk whores wearing practically nothing. :smug:

I still say the whole situation is totally misunderstood especially if you don't live here..the problem people have is not that there was a naked boob, especially not among the superbowl watching audience which consists of many beer swilling guys...but I digress...