easily offended people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norsemaiden said:
We should put execution of extreme criminals in the context of the number of people who commit suicide for depression or aborted babies. Criminals are a lot less worthy of life than people like that.
so you appear to be saying that if a person commits a non-murder crime and if the victim commits suicide or gets an abotion then the criminal deserves the death penalty... won't work in america... it takes such a ridiculously long amount of time for a person on death row to actually get executed...

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
so you appear to be saying that if a person commits a non-murder crime and if the victim commits suicide or gets an abotion then the criminal deserves the death penalty... won't work in america... it takes such a ridiculously long amount of time for a person on death row to actually get executed...

No, that wasn't what I meant. I just meant that it is silly to be so precious about the life of a criminal of this category of crime, when life is taken relatively trivially in other cases such as suicide and abortion.
Prison showers are a good punishment as long as the crime is serious enough to deserve that!

Norsemaiden said:
No, that wasn't what I meant. I just meant that it is silly to be so precious about the life of a criminal of this category of crime, when life is taken relatively trivially in other cases such as suicide and abortion.
Prison showers are a good punishment as long as the crime is serious enough to deserve that!
okay i agree with you here

1. I would not care if my son was a homosexual, why would I?
2. If my son were a child molestor...I would never talk to him again. If he killed someone, I'd be as supportive as I can. I have very very strong feelings about child abuse and molestation. If my child were a molestor, I'd have a hard time looking at him and not get sick. It's seriously wrong on so many levels that I would never be able to forgive my own children if they did something so heinous.

If your son was a child molester, then chances are it's probably your fault. ;)

Sounds like someone doesn't want to take responsiblity for their own actions.

Akirahito said:
How many kids do you have?
32,587; all of them as smart and attractive as myself.

But I wasn't being sarcastic before. People aren't genetically inclined to molest children, usually it's an environmental factor. :)

Birkenau said:
People aren't genetically inclined to molest children, usually it's an environmental factor. :)
i can't remember her name but there's a woman that says there is a genitic component to child molesters that has to do with the gender identifying pheromones that don't kick in until puberty (totally seperate from the ones that we temporarily give off when we're horny) and the child molester is being sexually repulsed (instead of sexually attracted) by the puberty pheromones that identify a person as being physically cappable of sexual reproduction and that a child molester would have a higher sperm count with stronger healthier more virile sperm cells than a normal man and that having the condition of being a child molester really is a genetically inheirited condition

Status
Not open for further replies.