the MRI results are in....BAD NEWS.

Oh CT. Damnit, but at least they found the problem. I've had numerous overian cysts, and finally had the fucker removed when it became a tumor years later. I never regretted that at all, saved me from having those laparotomies every two years to clean house. (I had stinging/burning in my ass cheek, it was intense. I had pain into my upper legs, along with the cyst causing pain) Nerve bundles all over down there.

But it's important that you can walk, and get OUT OF PAIN. That's the most important thing, that you get better, and can get on with living your life like you used to.

Are you having surgery to pop it?

oh noes! not the crotchdoctor!!!
anyway Cara, im glad to hear you finally found out what it is! ****HUGS*** im gonna get your present hopefully later this week!

hang in there, Cee. *hugs* it's not the worst thing in the world, not by far the shit that one doctor told you it could be :rolleyes:
the crotchdoc is the smallest problem. I mean, who cares, let some air .... splash you. :D

CARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

good lord girl, I saw your title to this post and I got so scared for a moment....
phewwwwww
at least its something easy to remove in an operation right?
good goat girl, I'm so happy to hear you're ok!!!!!!!

*hugs*

thanks everyone :)

yeah i guess its not SO bad. gross though :yuk:
my mom brought home the MRI report which was faxed over to her at work. i was reading it and one of the first things it said was that a large amount of fecal material in the rectum was noted :lol:

I'M CLINICALLY POOPY!!

haha now i have to be careful not to do anything too strenuous and make it rupture.
dunno when the surgery will be. gotta go to the crotchdoctor and have a pelvic ultrasound, then surgery will be set up.

*hugs for Cara*

my sister's friend's mom (someone who's actually very close to us, despite what she's described as) went in for get a biopsey (I think) today because she had a malignant tumor, and my mom's half-sister in Germany had to have a masectomy ... I read this and all I could think was that you had cancer! Sooooooooooo glad to hear that it's not as bad. Cynthia had a cyst-y thing in her throat, and she's had a lot of stuff like that, and she's fine, so you'll be fine, too! It's good that this stuff was detected as soon as it was, and it's being taken care of. So maybe you can forgo some of the rest of the stuff that runs in your family :erk:

*more hugs*