'Are you there?' The Gathering's ' you learn about it' ?

yeah, that jew is a superstar here as i said. he wrote a few albums for celine dion too. hes very talented like.

if you realized how skilled she is, you would never be able to listen to your mdb records again :D

Isn't that song by J.J Goldmann the one that he sang in duet with an Algerian girl who got killed by her family afterwards because she wanted to marry an occidental guy ? I think they threw a grenade in her room or just chopped her in pieces, can't remember ...

ok, i guess once more, it is just me..... At least there was no baby oil involved this time! * urrggh! lol

Anyways, The gathering are great, and an anathema and the gathering gig would be amazing!

My fav Gathering tunes are : You learn about it, travel, confusion and strange machines! great band!

Anyone else see em with MDB in 99?

Hmm.. there was a change for me to see both gathering and anathema live on the same small fest in crete '02 but for some reason gathering cancelled, bummer. what a night it would've been. I mean it still was amazing, but anathema AND gathering, damn...