The Mystery Of Morning Wood

Originally posted by TD
It is there to promote morning sex, which sends everyone off to work in a much happier mood.

I agree with this theory, as most women wake up wet also... :eek: Although I'm usually quite cranky in the morning and need some convincing, I've never disputed the fact that morning wood serves a purpose...

Fact:
Morning wood = you have to piss (but make sure the woody is gone before you try pissing!!)

Sorry that my answer wasn't funny. I do prefer Ty's answer, but I learned the truth in Health class.

That makes no sense though, how come that only happens when you wake up but not the rest of the day? I've never heard of a guy getting wood cause he had to pee, say, at 4 in the afternoon. And God knows y'all miss if you try peeing with a stiffy. :lol:

You get it (wood [well, not you, brat]) because your bladder is full and it pushes on the umm....sexual parts...like where the jizz comes (cums?) from, and it just creates the hard-on.
I don't know why we don't get wood when we're awake and when we really have to piss...
I'd have to ask the teacher...but I haven't seen her in about 12 years...

Yeah, it's kinda weird having sex when you have to piss. But when you have morning wood, you don't even know that you have to piss until you go limp.