The Mystery Of Morning Wood

Originally posted by ThraxMan
So umm, does anybody take advantage of their morning stiffies?hehe

YES!! A couple of times. I got it on with my girlfriend. It was great! And, sure enough, I had to piss like a race horse afterward.

Since I am currently single, I have not had the pleasure of "trying" to get a piece in the morning before work. When I did have the chance I was usually sucessful. What women can resist that in the morning?

Originally posted by ThraxMan
Morning wood kinda sux because if you have to piss really bad, you have to wait until it goes down...

Have you ever pissed with a semi? Don't! OUCH:mad:

Did you see "Me, Myself and Irene" with Jim Carrey?
That part where he can't aim in the toilet is so true! After lots of sex, it just wont shoot straight! You aim it straight into the bowl, but it tends to shoot on the floor :eek: or on the outside of the toilet.
It's not our fault! :lol:

That just sounds too complicated for me. If I have to pee, I have a seat. It doesn't matter if I'm horny, about to have sex, just had sex, just went an hour ago, etc. My biggest problem is if there's no toilet paper (or if I'm pregnant and I can't find a bathroom fast enough :eek: ). There's no mess on the floor or the wall and no one yells at me for leaving the seat up.

Uhmm, I actually get a stiffy at any point in the day if I´ve been holding myself from peeing for a long time. Maybe it´s a thing I do unconcously to help keeping it longer. Now that I think about it, I usually wake up at 12am and having a stiffy helps not having to get up and pee before waking up (I drink a lot of water before going to bed).

However I don´t think I could take advantage of it cause usually the need to pee is SO FUCKING HUGE, but hell, I ll try it once just for the kicks.