The Nevermore Forum Thread

logo2.jpg

Today I went to Subway with some co-workers. One of them (who was in line in front of me) ordered a turkey wrap. A turkey wrap. Why didn't I ever think of that? That looks good! So I ordered one and had it made with the same ingredients I normally put on my turkey sammich. I gotta say... I'm a wrap convert. Think I'll get one tomorrow, too :)

That shit was ace.

dude, wraps are AMAZING. I plan on upping my wrap skills this year in college. turkey and chicken are tops, but i've had some mean beef ones too.

although, i avoid "soprano" wraps. yechh.

but subway, hey? i need some dinner tonight and subway's reaaal close. by the liquor store actually! oh man..

dude, wraps are AMAZING. I plan on upping my wrap skills this year in college. turkey and chicken are tops, but i've had some mean beef ones too.

although, i avoid "soprano" wraps. yechh.

but subway, hey? i need some dinner tonight and subway's reaaal close. by the liquor store actually! oh man..
yeah I'm sure wraps are even better when they come from somewhere other than Subway. The problem for me though is in corporate downtown Seattle, the only options for lunch are over-priced cafe sandwiches, teriyaki, or one of the Subways you can find on virtually every corner of the city.

I have some tortillas at home. Maybe I'll make a scrambled egg wrap for dinner.

The cafeteria on school campus is only a Subway, forcing me to eat there more often now. I shall try this "wrap" of which you speak. I used to only eat the tuna subs, but have been branching out into Roast Beef for the new experience.

They also have pizza, but I'm not expecting much from Subway pizza.