The Nevermore Forum Thread

It tastes better than it looks, buuut... it's average at best. Better values can be had elsewhere.

Since this has degenerated/improved into a food thread (and at the risk of offending the gods of bacon), I submit the awesomely tasty meal-on-a-pita I had for dinner tonight:

518Z4ZXQMCL._AA280_.jpg

Technically, I had the "with pine nuts" variety, but all 11 or so of their flavors are good.

FUCK YEAH!!!!! :kickass:
The only REAL hummus in America that actually tastes like the real one we have
over there! I have this thing in my fridge ALL THE TIME... it's one of these
products that I always buy, like milk and half anf half :)

cheers for that, Lord :kickass:

It's Matza, yeah.
It's the thing jews suppose to eat on passover, but to be honest with you i never cared too much for them.
I like them, but I don;t "buy" them on purpose.
I do eat them when I go to my parent's house for Passover dinner.

I never thought about that, but I do plan to make the "kim chee" hot dog next time I get some.

today in Biology we were talking about anaerobic cellular respiration, fermentation in particular, and the teacher was mentioning that's how sauerkraut gets its unique taste. So then after class I mention kim chee to him and he says "My wife has an excellent kim chee recipe!", so I said "hook me up, yo!"

i put bleu cheese dressing and crumbled feta on my chicken salad sandwich. it was QUITE good.

as far as pizza, i'm not nearly as adventurous as your people. the "heaviest" thing i get on my pizza is chicken and/or broccoli. i like to be able to lift a slice of pizza and have all of the toppings still be on it by the time it gets to my mouth.

Everyone should have a Chicken Club pizza.

Grilled chicken, ham, bacon & tomatoes, and mozzarella with jalapeno white sauce.