The Nevermore Forum Thread

So, wraps are the sandwich, but with a wrapped bread substance?
istockphoto_232326_veggie_wrap.jpg

It's truly an evolution of the sandwich concept.

And chromo, I almost posted a similar recipe in response to Shpongled's eggs reference! Then I got bored of my own sentences... however, my recipe did not have hash browns but included ham/tomatoes/peppers and presented the possibility for a condiment!

edit: chromo, try that crazy expensive lobster sub and review it! I'd also highly reccomend their meatball subs and most subs that have chicken or turkey. yum yum subs!

istockphoto_232326_veggie_wrap.jpg

It's truly an evolution of the sandwich concept.

And chromo, I almost posted a similar recipe in response to Shpongled's eggs reference! Then I got bored of my own sentences... however, my recipe did not have hash browns but included ham/tomatoes/peppers and presented the possibility for a condiment!

edit: chromo, try that crazy expensive lobster sub and review it! I'd also highly reccomend their meatball subs and most subs that have chicken or turkey. yum yum subs!

We have no lobster subs here, that could be a local specialty? Certain subs vary by location.. but we DO have the "seafood" something or other, which consists of the fake crab and various fish meats painted red for crab effect. THAT used to be my prime sub of choice back in the day, before I moved onto tuna. Could make a great wrap!

The meatball is an excellent idea.

lolz at you people acting like 'wraps' are some new invention. they threw some stuff in a tortilla, mexicans have been doing it for thousands of years.

We have no lobster subs here, that could be a local specialty? Certain subs vary by location.. but we DO have the "seafood" something or other, which consists of the fake crab and various fish meats painted red for crab effect. THAT used to be my prime sub of choice back in the day, before I moved onto tuna. Could make a great wrap!

The meatball is an excellent idea.
I felt disdain from some people when at the grocery store I saw the fake crab meat (red and white in a sealed plastic thing) and promptly bought it. =(
It's really nice in small doses, with bread! But yeah, that lobster sub was about twenty bucks for the SIX INCH. This was in Toronto, not sure if they have it in Edmonton.

Meatball was a natural progression for me. After years (seriously YEARS) of being pizza sub exclusive, I thought... meatball is like a deluxe pizza!

lolz at you people acting like 'wraps' are some new invention. they threw some stuff in a tortilla, mexicans have been doing it for thousands of years.
Lots of us live/grew up in central to northern North America, fairly far away from beaner scum.